- eJenn SolutionsOwner, 2009 - presentOwner and founder of eJenn Solutions, LLC - a boutique online marketing company. We help small business with their social media campaigns, local businesses establish a great online presence and we work as an outsourced team to SEO and Web Development / Design firms. Contact us and see how we can help you with Social Media!
- Jennifer's ReviewCreator / Blogger, 2007 - 2014
- Coldwell Banker SuccessDirector of Relocation / Business Development, 2009 - 2010
- Weichert/Griffin Company RealtorsDirector or Relocation / eBusiness, 2006 - 2009
- Shorewest RealtorsBusiness Manager, 1998 - 2006
- CG SchmidtSpecial Projects Division
Why Add A Branding Watermark To YouTube Videos? | eJenn Solutions
Add a logo watermark or other picture on your YouTube videos for branding exposure and more subscribers to your YouTube Channel!
How to use custom backgrounds on LinkedIn | eJenn Solutions
Here are some tips and examples for uploading custom backgrounds on LinkedIn.
A 10-Minute Exercise to Make Your Dreams a Reality
Want to start making your big idea into a reality? Look no further than this quick exercise.
How to get real twitter followers | eJenn Solutions
This is a step-by-step guide with visuals and links to help you find real twitter followers for your business!
B2B Brand Advocates: Useful to your business? | eJenn Solutions
Why B2B brand advocates are needed, how to identify them, where to find them and how to reward them.
Dear Florida, What’s Up With Your Bugs? | Jennifer Stinnett
I've decided that I should start a little mini-series here on my blog called "Dear Florida". I really think that this is probably a Public S
I’m Heading To Epcot Food and Wine Festival! | Jennifer Stinnett
I'm heading out to Epcot's Food and Wine Festival today! It's an event I've always wanted to attend. It's food .... and wine .... and food .
What's The Best Time To Post On My Facebook Page? | eJenn Solutions
It's a question I hear a lot from clients. It's also a “fact” most clients tell me off of an article they have read in the latest blog or na
Social Media Tip For Small Business Customer Service
The following conversation is fictional … but take note – it could make or break how people view your business! Me: Hi … I moved and I screw