(What my #Tea says to me is a series created by )
Beavers know how to party, they start early! - Enjoy some B.B. King! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYB5vLzEHvI (What my Coffee says to me is a daily, illustrated series created by )
(What my Coffee says to me is a daily, illustrated series created by )
- design le Chat est dans l'SacMaitre Chat, 1991 - present
- Cats in the Bag designHead Cat, 1991 - present
- Cats in the Bag design (current)
You can buy What my #Coffee says to me creativity click here http://www.redbubble.com/explore/what+my+coffee+says+to+me
Throughout 2012 we discovered the following while posting and sharing this creativity through social media:
1. The illustrations are positive and motivating and easy to share in social media.
2. They attracted a very loyal quality of followers in social media.
3. The positive, illustrated caffeinated creations are fabulous as "soft sell" tools in throughout all social media. People love to share, comment and engage in YOUR culture.
4. Custom strategic illustrations can be created to promote or sell YOUR products.
5. The most asked question "What kind of Coffee do I drink."
Fifty of the caffeinated creations are on RedBubble for both consumers and coffee businesses to buy as art to adorn and beautify their walls.
What my #Coffee says to me reached 366 illustrative goal on December 31st 2012. Some of those illustrations are now available to purchase.
What my Coffee says to me creations available on Redbubble!
Note: If you do not have a picture or a complete profile, you will not be circled. I connect with people that post interesting, dynamic and enjoyable information. The goal is to network with some potential clients and fabulous future friends.
- University of ManitobaBachelor of Fine Arts, 1988 - 1991
Video: Drawing Conclusions: A look at what payday loans really cost
Personal finance expert Preet Banerjee explains how you calculate the interest from a payday loan
7 Money-Saving New Year’s Energy Efficiency Resolutions that are Easy to...
Many people make New Year’s resolutions every year. You've probably made some yourself over the years, like saving money or getting in shape
Engage with Emotion! | Jennifer R. Cook | LinkedIn
Are you engaging your followers in social media? Studies show that the more absorbed readers are in a story, the more emotionally connected
Christmas Craft - Christmas Crafts - 3D paper ornaments
Christmas craft ideas are easy with these Christmas art and craft projects. Make 3D paper ornaments and more.
I just voted for FrogskinU’s Swamp Secrets Revealed Workshop
Our idea is to take our very successful in school program, Swamp Secrets Revealed, and redevelop it to work as a standalone workshop for you
Redirecting... If you are not automatically redirected, please ...
Redirecting... If you are not automatically redirected, please click here.
Study says Facebook is turning young people into narcissists | Articles
According to research from a University of California Dominguez Hills professor, teens who use Facebook are likelier to show signs of psycho