- Oklahoma City University School of LawLaw, 2005 - 2008
- University of UtahOrganizational Communication, 2001 - 2004
- Duit Construction Co., Inc.Corporate Attorney, presentI represent "the man" and help the company try to do good things.
- The Droid LawyerBlogger, 2011 - presentI write about how lawyers can use Android OS. My blog is recognized as one of the top law blogs and also one of the 50 must-read IT blogs.
- Absolute Legal Services LLCAttorney, 2008 - 2015I'm an attorney. Sometimes I sue, sometimes you get sued. Either way, I might be able to help you.
P.O. Box 31311 Edmond OK 73003
Catch My Upcoming Webinar: Model Rules for the Modern Lawyer
LexisNexis and I are teaming up to offer a webinar on the modern rules of technology for lawyers. The webinar has CLE credit attached and sh
Join Me for a Webinar with Fonality on Technologies for Lawyers
Join me on October 15, 2014 for a webinar with Fonality on the 5 technologies every lawyer should be using.
Punctuation Commands for Dictation in Voice to Text for Android
Dictation can be easy on your Android device if you're using speech to text and proper punctuation commands.
Here's How a Judge [Can't] Use His Tablet to Get Cases Done - The Droid ...
Judge Richard Wesely is back for a second part explaining some of the issues with tablets in court, and the practicality of technology.
New Giveaway: Inateck Bluetooth Speaker with Tablet Holder (it's sort of...
This is a second giveaway for an Inateck Bluetooth speaker with tablet holder.
New Website Poll: Your Most Used Business App - The Droid Lawyer™
A new website poll about the most used business apps.
Product Review: Inateck Bluetooth Speaker and Tablet Stand - The Droid L...
The Inateck Bluetooth speaker with tablet stand is a good accessory to add to your desk.
Product Review: EnerPlex Kickr II - The Droid Lawyer™
The EnerPlex Kickr II is a lightweight solar charger that's handy for boosting the power on your mobile device or external batteries.
Law School Apps for Law Students . . . And Other Advice - The Droid Lawyer™
Recently, a soon-to-be law student asked me this question: I wanted to ask your opinion about how you would approach the months prior to you