- SocialMediaB2B.comManaging Editor, 2009 - present
- Ball State UniversityDistinguished Lecturer, 2014 - present
- Salesforce.comManager, Content Marketing, 2012 - 2013
- Salesforce Radian6Social Strategist, 2011 - 2012
- The B2B Social Media BookAuthor
Jeffrey L. Cohen is a social strategist and the co-author of The B2B Social Media Book, which has been translated into Italian, Korean and Vietnamese. Jeff is also the co-founder and Managing Editor of SocialMediaB2B.com, the leading online resource for social media’s impact on B2B marketing.
Jeff recently led the content marketing team at salesforce.com, creating and publishing the best sales, service, marketing and mobile development content on the web to educate, inform and entertain customers, prospects, advocates and influencers, all while driving traffic and sales leads.
He has more than 20 years of agency and client side marketing experience providing strategic counsel to B2B and B2C companies from Fortune 500 to startups in technology, manufacturing, retail distribution, industrial equipment and alternative energy.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Duke University