- eKWITy Holdings LLCManaging Member, 2010 - presentPrincipal investor, personal holding company. Current assets include allocations to various hedge funds (single strategy, as well as funds of funds), direct private equity/VC investments, a portfolio of domain names (exclusively commercial geodomains), and other "esoteric" assets.
- J Kwit Mgmt LLCManaging Member, 2002 - 2009Co-founded/co-managed a speciality financial services firm comprised of three, complementary operating subsidiaries: 1) a boutique investment bank (operating through a wholly-owned broker-dealer); 2) an alternative investment management division; and 3) a financial engineering/consulting unit.
- Fred Alger Mgmt.Portfolio Manager, 1997 - 2001Senior analyst and portfolio manager...primarily small cap public equities...institutional (managed) accounts and mutual funds.
- Olympus PartnersPrincipal, 1992 - 1997Principal investor in private equity firm...primarily later-stage VC, buyouts, and special situations.
- Donaldson, Lufkin & JenretteEquity Research Analyst, 1987 - 1990Covered multi-industry companies (i.e., conglomerates) and special situations.
Top Local Search Ranking Factors 2013 - Local SEO Guide
David Mihm has published 2013′s Local Search Ranking Factors Survey over at Moz. As is tradition, I will summarize it here and encourage you
Google: 88% of Mobile Search Ad Clicks are Incremental to Organic Clicks
Today Google AdWords released a mobile research study that concluded 88 percent of ad clicks from mobile search are incremental to organic c
Google: Your NAP Should Be Consistent Both Online and in the Real World ...
Google: Your NAP Should Be Consistent Both Online and in the Real World