I want to ask them YOUR questions. If you could ask them any #business question, what would you ask? Comment below or submit your questions here: http://bit.ly/AllBizQuestions
- CBS RadioHost of All Business with Jeffrey Hayzlett, 2015 - presentGo inside the good, bad, and ugly of recent business results from some of today’s biggest headline makers. Jeffrey Hayzlett interviews business celebrities like Gene Simmons, Barbara Corcoran, Daymond John, and Kevin Jonas for an exclusive one-on-one interview to discuss their business successes, failures, and strategies they’ve utilized to make it big. “All Business with Jeffrey Hayzlett” airs on CBS Radio, Play.it, C-Suite Radio, iTunes, and more.
- C-Suite NetworkHost of C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett and Executive Perspectives, 2013 - present“C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett” takes viewers into the c-suite and spends time with the executive team of today’s most recognized brands to discover what makes them tick. “C-Suite” profiles different business models, from big companies to insurgent start-ups that are disrupting their industry, offering new perspective on boardroom decision-making by top executives leading the way. “Executive Perspectives” gets insights as it spotlights business executives, thought leaders, and innovators in interviews recorded before LIVE audiences at marquee business events throughout the world. Get a front row seat to some of the most interesting, innovative game changers in business today.
- The Hayzlett GroupSpeaker, presentA prolific and energetic speaker in great demand, Jeff has become a dedicated student and artful practitioner of the craft. He cites Zig Ziglar, Bill Brooks, Nido Qubein, Tony Alessandra and Mark Sanborn as his major speaking influences. Jeff speaks on a variety of business topics including marketing communications, leadership, and Social Media. For More Information on Booking Jeff: http://hayzlett.com/contact
- The Hayzlett GroupAuthor, presentAuthor, THE MIRROR TEST: Is Your Business Really Breathing? (©2010 by Business Plus, New York, NY; hardcover, 245 pages). Author, RUNNING THE GAUNTLET: Essential Business Lessons to Lead, Drive Change, and Grow Profits ((©2012 by McGraw Hill, New York, NY; hardcover, 221 pages).
- The Hayzlett GroupChief Executive Officer, present
- Bloomberg L.P.Contributing Editor, 2013 - 2015i. Appearing regularly as a contributing editor and guest host, Jeffrey would use his breadth of experience working with small and large businesses to create and comment on compelling news, addressing business challenges for c-level executives, entrepreneurs, and SMBs. He appeared regularly on Bloomberg to deliver his distinctive brand of thought leadership on people, companies, and ideas that moved markets. Jeffrey is known for his straight-shooting, common sense style. His business, marketing, and social media expertise is drawn from an illustrious career guiding companies from Main Street to Wall Street and mentoring leading executives, brands, and companies.
- Eastman KodakChief Marketing Officer & Vice President, 2006 - 2010Eastman Kodak Company is a Rochester, New York-based multinational United States corporation and a leading edge producer of imaging and photographic materials and equipment. The company, founded in 1892, is considered the world’s foremost innovator in imaging products. During his tenure, Jeffrey was responsible for the company’s worldwide marketing operations, including the design and implementation of all marketing strategies, investments, policies, and processes. He led the company’s efforts for Strategy and Planning, Marketing Programs, Marketing Network Operation, Brand Development and Management, Business Development, and Corporate Sponsorships. He also oversaw Kodak’s Corporate Communications, Public Relations and Public Affairs organizations. Jeffrey is credited with the economic turnaround of this iconic firm. After 18 months, he was elected as Vice President by the Kodak Board of Directors.
- Hayzlett & AssociatesPresident, 1985 - 2006
- CENVEO INCExecutive Vice President, Business Development, 2002 - 2005
- WebprintPresident, 1999 - 2001
Jeffrey Hayzlett is a
global business celebrity, a prime time television show host on C-Suite TV, and
a radio host on CBS Radio’s Play.it and C-Suite Radio. From small businesses to
international corporations, his creativity and extraordinary entrepreneurial
skills have enabled him to lead ventures blending his leadership perspectives,
insights into the c-suite and business strategy, mass marketing prowess and
affinity for social media. He is a well-traveled public speaker, the author of
the bestselling business books, The
Mirror Test and Running the Gauntlet,
and one of the most compelling figures in business today.
Jeffrey is a leading business expert, cited in Forbes, SUCCESS, Mashable, Marketing Week and Chief Executive, among many others. He shares his executive insight and commentary on television networks like Bloomberg, MSNBC, Fox Business, and C-Suite TV. Hayzlett is a former Bloomberg contributing editor and primetime host, and has appeared as a guest celebrity judge on NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice with Donald Trump for three seasons. Drawing upon an eclectic background in business, buoyed by a stellar track record of keynote speaking and public appearances, and deeply rooted in cowboy lore, Jeffrey energizes his role driving and delivering change. He is a turnaround architect of the highest order, a maverick marketer who delivers scalable campaigns, embraces traditional modes of customer engagement, and possesses a remarkable cachet of mentorship, corporate governance, and brand building.
Revamped Pepsi Challenge Aims to Attract Millennials
Bringing back a classic marketing campaign, Pepsi targets Millennials with pop culture, social media, and philanthropy. But is the soft drin
'Triple C' vs. 'Triple I': Which Kind of Company Are You?
Today, social media has enabled a level of customer centricity that goes way beyond what anyone could have ever imagined. It's time for busi
19 Things Successful People Do On Social Media - Forbes
#1: They believe. Successful people believe they are adding value to your day, on and off social media. My Forbes colleague David DiSalvo op
Apple Delights Again With The iPhone 4S and iOS 5 | Likeable Media
Likeable Media. Social media leveraging and word of mouth marketing. Mission; About. Join our Team; Meet the Team. Services; Clients. Curren
Jeffrey Hayzlett Twitter | Jeffrey Hayzlett Trending
Discover Jeffrey Hayzlett (JeffreyHayzlett) Twitter Trending Topics : Keynote, Ntcafc, Social media, Crc2011, Seattle and more