Got an email from the ride leader (Mastery) today telling me that he had signed up for the Dust to Dawson motorcycle ride in Dawson City, Yukon Canada . I followed suit and got in at #72 on www.advrider.com. Should be fun!!!
Going to be a good but expensive weekend for this guy! Looking at getting some new heated gear as well as a new riding jacket and pant combo. Likely going to go with the Gerbing jacket and gloves for the heated gear and either Klim or Aerostich for the jack...
- Wisconsin Indianhead Technical CollegeIndustrial Automation and Networking, 2002 - 2004
- Wisconsin Indianhead Technical CollegeComputer Information Systems-Programmer/Analyst, 1997 - 1999
- New Richmond High School1983 - 1987
- MBA EngineeringSenior Technician, 2015 - presentProvide remote and on-site PLC, Networking and PC support to Union Pacific railroad for their fueling operations. Mentor other technicians Assist with Fuel Management System design and implementation
- Boston ScientificMachine Designer II, 2011 - present
- Remote Maintenance Technologies, LLCField Service Representative, 2004 - 2011
- St. Croix Press, Inc.,Network Administrator, 2002 - 2004
- Unitedhealth Group Inc,ClearCase Administrator, 2000 - 2002
- Armstrong ConsultingNetwork Administrator, 1999 - 2000
Nano Dimension Receives $500K Grant to Produce Desktop 3D Printer for Pr...
Nano Dimension has news for all the printed circuit board (PCB) manufacturing aficionados out there. How would you like to have more control
Motorola’s New Keyboard-Packing Droid 5 Reportedly Caught On Film | Tech...
Motorola just showed off three new Droid smartphones last month (or, if you prefer, one new Droid and two spinoffs), but it's apparently not
Google bringing faster WiFi to 7,000 US Starbucks stores
Google and Starbucks are teaming up to boost WiFi speeds at all 7,000 Starbucks stores in the US. The move, which should be complete within
Google tests encryption to protect users' Drive files against government...
Encryption is being tested to armor user files stored on Google Drive, sources say, a move that could curb surveillance attempts by the U.S.