Communications Director, 2015 - present
• Develops and executes growth marketing strategy to build social media followers,
website traffic, and brand relationships. Grew Twitter followers from 0 to
20,000+ and website traffic from 0 to 100,000 monthly visitors in first 6 months.
• Hires and manages content teams based around the world. Focus on creating
unique content (video, infographics, blog posts, interviews, quizzes) that adheres
to an evolving editorial calendar.
• Manages client relationships, strategic partnerships, and venture capital relations.
• Oversees CRM, WordPress development, mobile optimization, and SEO / SEM.
Education Manager, present
Creates and manages all communications products for the Development and
Public Responsibility Department (DPRD).
• Custom content development including videos, interviews, presentations,
webinars, press releases, blog posts, infographics, logo design, branding
guidelines, and creative product design.
• Builds and manages all professional development content on the ICANN Learn
online learning platform. Works with content creators around the world to create
engaging course material in all major UN languages.
• Develops and manages capacity-building programs designed to bring younger
members into the global ICANN community.
• Ensures consistent branding and effective products on extremely tight deadlines.
• Organizes in-person global events for CEOs, heads of state, and tech luminaries.
Founder, 2010 - 2014
• Developed, managed, and sold the world’s largest education technology website,
edudemic.com. Grew Twitter followers from 0 to 175,000 and website traffic
from 0 to 1,000,000+ monthly unique visitors.
• Managed content teams, created unique content, editorial calendar, social media
engagement, marketing, partnerships, and growth.
• Developed and created Edudemic Magazine app, a monthly digital publication.
• Invited speaker at numerous global education events.
Harvard Law School
Communications Manager, 2008 - 2013
• Managed highly skilled staff tasked with delivering engaging communications
products on a daily basis for an expert-level audience.
• Developed and managed web-based community engagement platform that
enhanced internal and external communications.
• Built, managed, and upgraded more than 250 WordPress-based websites that saw
more than 1,500,000 monthly active users.
• Developed social media strategy guide used by the entire Harvard community.
• Regularly used Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, WordPress, and more.