- Purdue University
- William R Harper College
and all the other great practitioners would tell you it's about building the understanding. The writing is just something you do at the end to capture some of that.
Check out this 50% OFF Sale on 's new book. Order your copy of "Beyond Requirements: Analysis with an Agile Mindset" this weekend and get a serious discount!
If you are looking to paint a complete picture of analysis in projects and how it can be applied to make those projects more effective, then this is the resource for you! Get your copy if you need any of these thing:
• understanding stakeholder needs
• identifying constraints on solutions that satisfy those needs
• identifying potential solutions
• describing the most preferred solution
I'd be interested in what others think, some of whom I've tagged.
p.s.: sice 2013 a lot happened - and there is much stuff to get feedback on ...
* there is more practice http://speed4projects.net/fileadmin/downloads/Tame_the_Flow-Scrum_Testimonial_Wire_Android_App_Development_EN.pdf ...
* and the book "Tame the Flow" is available as real book http://www.amazon.com/Hyper-Productive-Knowledge-Work-Performance-Hyper-Productivity/dp/160427106X/ref=sr_1_1
* and the enterprise ascpect is described (and it works in practice also) in another book http://www.amazon.com/Guide-Breakthrough-Project-Porfolio-Performance/dp/1634439422/ref=sr_1_1
The Image of Leadership | Sylvie di Giusto | Image Consultant
The Image of Leadership is the result of Sylvie di Giusto’s journey through two career paths: one in human resources, the other as an image
The Most Entertaining Guide to Landing Page Optimization You'll Ever Read
If you've ever been bored while reading a blog post, your life just got better. If you've ever wanted to learn about conversion rate optimiz
What the Check Engine Light Taught Me about Myself, My Finances, and My ...
“I'm not happy with you, by the way,” Vonnie stated in a matter of fact tone. “You can't keep things from me like that. You know that.” Driv
Why cards are the future of the web | Inside Intercom
Cards are fast becoming the best design pattern for mobile devices. We are currently witnessing a re-architecture of the web, away from page
Survey Says…Customer’s Voice Most Effective Content Marketing Tactic | S...
I've seen the influence that customer stories have on potential customers time and again, but a new survey provides validation straight from
Want to publish an ebook for iOS? Surprising tips from iPad publisher Op...
Summary: iPad publisher Open Air sells 10 to 30 times as many books through Apple’s App Store as it does through the iBookstore. Here, Open
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
Watch: A Hidden Camera Captures A Package’s Hidden Journey
Ever wonder what happens to a package between the time you drop it off at the post office and it arrives, safely, at its final destination?
Mastering and continuously improving stories with Shu Ha Ri | ThoughtWor...
I once started a debate on how to write a User Story. The most popular style by far is “As a , I want in order to .” I am not a big fan of t