#cabletv #tv #netflix #huluplus #roku
With all the content noise, your writing needs to stand out as well as be persuasive enough to drive immediate engagement and action.
In this hangout Donnie will be sharing the secrets on how you can improve your content writing and add the sizzle it's been missing. Donnie is known to write content that is so irresistible it seems to almost hypnotize readers into taking immediate action and he'll share in this hangout how he does it.
You'll walk away with actionable tips and strategies that you can immediately implement to improve your content writing skills that will make make your next piece sizzle and sell!
Don't miss this hangout, RSVP today.
About Donnie Bryant:
DB is one of Chicago's leading direct response copywriter and has helped hundreds of clients develop content marketing messages and systems that sizzle and sell! Learn more about DB at http://donnie-bryant.com/
Triblio's content marketing software creates a beautiful experience with proven content and optimized calls-to-action. In minutes, invigorate any sales or marketing program. Request a demo at http://www.Triblio.com
#smartkids #mommyblogger #kidslearning #kidslearningvideos
- Triblio Inc.Senior Account Manager, 2014 - presentTriblio is bringing “Science to the Art of Content Marketing” by providing a single platform that: ● Identifies emerging stories that resonate with selected personas ● Organizes your content calendar, workspace, and workflow ● Shares content to sales, RSS, and social channels ● Measure how each content item impacts a buyer’s journey Bottom Line: With Triblio you can finally measure the ROI of your content marketing and your social selling efforts. Triblio is being led by: Andre Yee, CEO (Former VP of Product Development at Oracle-acquired Eloqua) Jason Jue, CMO (Former CMO at Vocus) Mike Ball, CTO (Former Software Architect at Eloqua) In June 2014, TechCrunch broke the news that Triblio raised $3.4 million in seed funding led by Longworth Venture Partners & Kepha Partners. Triblio's Board of Directors include: Jim Savage, Eric Hjerpe & Carl Grant. To request a demo of Triblio visit: http://www.triblio.com/
- Public SpeakerLinkedIn Speaker, 2010 - 2014Jeff Zelaya shares his vast marketing PR, sales & social media insight with groups through professional speaking engagements. As a top recommended speaker and marketing consultant, Jeff Zelaya shows his students how they can leverage effective marketing, public relations and sales strategies to improve branding, awareness, leads, sales and donations. He shares research, creative insights and real life stories with personal examples. His clients love the high level of education, engagement and entertainment in his presentations.
- Miami Public SpeakerPresident, 2012 - 2014Miami Public speakers is a speakers bureau that represents local, national and global speakers. Our mission as a speakers bureau is to help you find the public speaker that best meets your needs. Miami Public Speakers has built a reputation of delivering speakers that are huge hits at events. We save you time, headaches and money. Our team does all the hard work of negotiating the best rates, booking travel and accommodations as well as vetting all speakers to make sure that you are always getting top talent for your budget.We take the time to get to know what you are looking for and then send you a list of qualified speakers that meet your criteria so you don't have to spend time on a goose chase. Our clients range from local Fortune 500 companies to local non-profit organizations. We have a broad range of speakers to meet your diverse needs. We are unbiased and only provide you the best matches. There is no obligation to book a speaker with us. Additionally, we negotiate speaker fees and honorariums for you. Since we have close relationships with the speakers we get discounts that you would not be able to get on your own. It's a win-win for all parties. Learn more about us at http;//MiamiPublicSpeakers.com
- VocusSales Executive, 2012 - 2014Vocus (NASDAQ: VOCS) is a leading provider of cloud-based marketing and PR software that helps businesses reach and influence buyers across social networks, online and through the media. Vocus provides an integrated suite that combines social marketing, search marketing, email marketing and publicity into a comprehensive solution to help businesses attract, engage and retain customers. Vocus is used by more than 120,000 organizations worldwide and is available in seven languages. Vocus was a pioneer of the cloud-based business model and today is a public company (NASDAQ: VOCS) that continues to help organizations grow their business through the use of innovative and easy-to-use software. Headquartered in Beltsville, MD, Vocus has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Metro-Washington, D.C.
- MediawhizAccount Executive, 2011 - 2012MediaWhiz is partnered with SolutionSet (relationship and local marketing, digital development and data management) and D.L. Ryan Companies (digital, shopper and promotional marketing) as a group called Hyper Marketing Incorporated. ★ Cold calling/prospecting Fortune 1000 CMOs & Digital Marketing Execs ★ Consulting on social media, PPC, SEO and affiliate marketing strategies ★ Present ROI driven solutions through in person/virtual presentations ★ Speaking at trade shows, community, colleges and industry events. ★ Generated $1.2 million in new business with $3 million in sales pipeline. ★ Built Campaigns in Lead Generation, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Display Advertising and Search Marketing Clients Include: Nielsen, CarpetONE, Home Depot, Discover, American Laser Centers, DeVry University, Kaplan, Sears, Gerber, Neutrogena, Prudential, Blockbuster, Netflix, Cartoon Network, Aurora Bank, Sprint, Firstrade, University of Phoenix, Rosetta Stone, Vistaprint, Megabrands, Allied Van lines and many more.
1401 Blair Mill Rd. Silver Spring, MD 20910
Jeff Zelaya is a marketing, sales and public relations consultant. He's a professional public speaker and founder of South Florida's leading speakers bureau. Jeff is an award winning Sales Executive and a sought after trainer on the topics of LinkedIn and Social Selling. Jeff, his wife Emma and his son Elijah currently reside in the Washington D.C. area.
- Florida International University (FIU)Marketing, 2009 - 2011Florida International University - College of Business Administration B.A., Marketing Management 2009 – 2011 3.67 GPA Certified In Marketing Accounting Metrics (High Pass) Certificate of Sales and Customer Relationship Management FIU "Worlds Ahead" Graduate Activities and Societies: VP of Professional Development for the American Marketing Association President of Student Leadership Group Beta Gama Sigma (Top 10% of Business Students)
- Broward CollegeMarketing, 2007 - 2009A.A. In Marketing Management, Marketing, Accounting, Economics, Finance 2008 – 2009 Graduated Highest Honors (3.9 GPA) Activities and Societies: Executive Officer of Student Government, Toastmasters, Inter-Club Council
- Potomac College - Washington DCMarketing, 2009 - 2009Transient Student, Marketing 2009 – 2009 Courses Taken: College Algebra, Research & Statistical Analysis & Fundamentals of Math. Maintained a 4.0 GPA while a Student at Potomac College Attended Potomac College as a transient student while working on a Federal internship.
Personal Branding Speaker, Jeff Zelaya presents to FIU DC
http://socialmedia4students.com - FIU Alumni, Jeff Zelaya BA ’11 & Larissa Ramos BA ’99 presented a Personal Branding Workshop for College S
The 13 Most Shocking Social Selling Statistics | LinkedIn
As sales organizations face the ongoing (and increasingly difficult) challenge of dealing with a more knowledgeable & social media savvy buy
Triblio Raises $3.4M For A Data-Driven Approach To Content Marketing | T...
Triblio, a startup that says it's bringing "science to the art of content marketing," is announcing that it has raised $3.4 million in seed
3 Business Lessons I Learned From My Father | LinkedIn
I never met my father. He abandoned my mom days after I was born. For Father's Day, last year, I explained in a blog post (that went viral),
30 Second Speech by Former Coca-Cola CEO, Brian Dyson
There is a ton of great wisdom in this inspirational speech by Brian Dyson, the former CEO of Coca-Cola. Brian Dyson’s Famous 30 Second Spee
Step #1 to LinkedIn All-Star Success: Have an Awesome LinkedIn Profile P...
The first step in becoming a LinkedIn all-star is that you got to have an awesome picture. Here are some guidelines to ensure that you choos
Social Selling Webinar: Everything You Need To Know about Sales 2.0
http://jeffzelaya.com/social-selling - Register today to attend my upcoming #socialselling webinar. I will be sharing the newest #socialsell
2 Exciting New Digital Agency Services + My Latest Articles and Video In...
Hey there! I wanted to let you know about 2 new exciting agency services we are providing at 1. Online Press Releases - if you aren't alread
Evan Weber and Jeff Zelaya Discuss the 10k LinkedIn Milestone and #Linke...
There are some pretty good tid bits of knowledge and strategy in this Google Hangout interview. It was fun and I can't wait to do another on
Three Engagement Lessons from TV’s Smash Hit “Scandal”
What can a hit TV show about racy love affairs, election rigging and murder teach you about better marketing? More than you might think...
8 Ways to Use LinkedIn Groups to Boost Your Business
Executives, recruiters and LinkedIn experts share their tips on how your business can best leverage LinkedIn Groups to improve your brand.