Here's a few of the possibilities for note-taking.
Feel free to share via your networks and thanks for helping spread the word!
I used VideoScribe to make the video...what a fun program that is!
- Learning2Founding Member, 2007 - present
- Eduro LearningCEO, 2014 - present
- Ed Tech ConsultantEducator, Presenter, Consultant, 2007 - present
- COETAIL ProgramCo-Founder/COO, 2011 - present
- Ninja ProgramFounder, 2012 - present
- State University of New York, NYAdjunct Professor, 2010 - present
- International School BangkokTech. Learning Coordinator, 2008 - 2012
- Central Valley School District4th Grade Teacher, 1999 - 2000
- Aberdeen School District4th Grade Teacher, 2000 - 2002
- International Schools Group, Saudi Arabia6th & 5th Grade Teacher, 2002 - 2005
- Shanghai American School, ChinaElem. Tech. Teacher, 2005 - 2008
- Wetpaint.com Inc. Seattle, WAEducational Ambassador, 2008 - 2009
- Plymouth State Univerisity, NHAdjunct Professor, 2008 - 2010
What Happens When We Forget The Mind Shift | The Thinking Stick
I read an article today titled: Why Hoboken is Throwing Away All of its Student Laptops. It only took me two seconds to figure out what the
Learning 2.014 Africa or Asia | The Thinking Stick
It's time for Learning2! There have been a lot of changes and updates however one thing remains the same….our commitment to being different,
Planning for the last mile not the first | The Thinking Stick
In November I learned a valuealbe lesson. My wife and I were getting ready to run a 12K race in Vancouver, WA. The weather forecast called f
Exploring the 90% - Learning Activities in #Chromebook Classrooms @timho...
Earlier this month, Tim Holt challenged Chris Lehmann's assertion that Chromebooks can do 90% of what students in K-12 public schools need a
Taking Advantage of the Pause | The Thinking Stick
This week I had the opportunity to do a talk at the ECIS IT Pre-Conference here in Amsterdam. I found it challenging to come up with a messa
Connected Devices Supersede Textbooks | The Thinking Stick
“The price point will probably force schools to provide the devices to students, as the cost of hard copy textbooks go up and the cost of te
Mark Zuckerberg wants to bring the entire world online with
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has just announced that formation of internet.org, a group whose intention is to make the internet available to
Parents are over-confident about Internet Safety | The Thinking Stick
Andy Phippen, professor of social responsibility at Plymouth University, said sexting – where schoolchildren are encouraged to take explicit