You can also easily add Google products that aren’t part of the Google bar, like Google Keep and Google Scholar. Learn more: http://goo.gl/hw2cri
We're rolling this out over the next couple weeks, so please hold tight if you aren't seeing it yet.
I'm a high school science (IB ESS) teacher in Vietnam looking to investigate ecological footprints and environmental worldviews in different parts of our wonderful world. I have developed a (basic) website that I am hoping to use to gather information from students at schools from all over.
You'll find an assignment outline and list of interview questions on the "About the Initiative" page once you're on the site. I hope you'll take a look and consider getting involved. Also, it is not restricted to high school students. Anyone and everyone are welcome if they can interview their community and put together a video of their findings.
Thanks for your time.
As We See It
- Ed Tech ConsultantEducator, Presenter, Consultant, 2007 - present
- COETAIL ProgramCo-Founder, 2011 - present
- Ninja ProgramFounder, 2012 - present
- State University of New York, NYAdjunct Professor, 2010 - present
- International School BangkokTech. Learning Coordinator, 2008 - 2012
- Central Valley School District4th Grade Teacher, 1999 - 2000
- Aberdeen School District4th Grade Teacher, 2000 - 2002
- International Schools Group, Saudi Arabia6th & 5th Grade Teacher, 2002 - 2005
- Shanghai American School, ChinaElem. Tech. Teacher, 2005 - 2008
- Wetpaint.com Inc. Seattle, WAEducational Ambassador, 2008 - 2009
- Plymouth State Univerisity, NHAdjunct Professor, 2008 - 2010
- Washington State Unversity
- Eastern Washington University
- Capella University
- Olympic Community College
Flipboard As a Textbook Replacement | The Thinking Stick
OK…so let me clarify that title. I honestly think textbooks are on their way out…or at least I hope they are. Really it should read “Flipboa
Planning for the last mile not the first | The Thinking Stick
In November I learned a valuealbe lesson. My wife and I were getting ready to run a 12K race in Vancouver, WA. The weather forecast called f
Exploring the 90% - Learning Activities in #Chromebook Classrooms @timho...
Earlier this month, Tim Holt challenged Chris Lehmann's assertion that Chromebooks can do 90% of what students in K-12 public schools need a
Taking Advantage of the Pause | The Thinking Stick
This week I had the opportunity to do a talk at the ECIS IT Pre-Conference here in Amsterdam. I found it challenging to come up with a messa
Connected Devices Supersede Textbooks | The Thinking Stick
“The price point will probably force schools to provide the devices to students, as the cost of hard copy textbooks go up and the cost of te
Mark Zuckerberg wants to bring the entire world online with
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has just announced that formation of internet.org, a group whose intention is to make the internet available to
Parents are over-confident about Internet Safety | The Thinking Stick
Andy Phippen, professor of social responsibility at Plymouth University, said sexting – where schoolchildren are encouraged to take explicit
Millennials and the Job Market | The Thinking Stick
Why is this? Why are students finished with 16+ years of education and this has slipped through the cracks? Simple….we never had to worry ab
How 1.8 Million Online Activists Helped End the Boy Scouts' Gay Youth Ban
Millions of online petitioners, signing some 124 different petition, helped to end the Boy Scouts of America's century-long ban on gay membe