- University of KentuckyMarketing, 1988
President of SecurityRecruiter.com. An executive search firm specialized in information security recruiting, cyber security recruiting, corporate security recruiting, physical security recruiting, converged security recruiting, IT risk management recruiting, enterprise risk management, global compliance recruiting, global privacy recruiting and business intelligence recruiting.
Through SecurityJobCoach.com, we provide security resume writing services, LinkedIn profile optimization services, interview coaching, career transition coaching and more.
Through SecurityCareerCoach.com, we provide career coaching clarity to help our clients determine how to find the work they should be doing versus continuing to settle for work they can do.
My clients include Fortune 500 clients crossing many different different industry boundaries including but not limited to Banking, Financial Services, Hospitality, Gaming, Insurance, eCommerce, Oil & Gas, Retail, Entertainment, Media, Software, Consumer Products, Hospitality, Mining, Security Consulting, Telecommunications and more.
My Security Recruiter Blog is home to information that security, risk, compliance, governance and privacy professionals need to grow their security careers and is updated weekly.
My recent public speaking activities include:
- CISO Forum and ISSA of Los Angeles
- North Texas ISACA in Dallas, TX
- Information Security Leadership Forum, Dallas, TX
- ISSA in Denver, CO
- National CISO Forum of ISSA in Las Vegas
- ISSA in Colorado Springs
- EVANTA in Phoenix
- A private training session to train computer sales people in Denver to leverage LinkedIn to drive their sales business opportunities.
- I speak on leadership, career and overcoming adversity topics.
Testimonials of my work are found on the Security Recruiting Testimonials page of SecurityRecruiter.com.
I have a rather large and growing LinkedIn network with over 29,000 direct connections.
- SecurityRecruiter.comExecutive Security Recruiter, 1994 - presentExecutive search for information security, cyber security, corporate security, IT risk management, enterprise risk management, global compliance, global privacy, business intelligence and more. Certified Executive Career Coach helping to bring clarity to my client's career direction and career choices.
- Bradford & Galt, Inc.1990 - 1994Information Technology recruiter in the St. Louis market.
719 686 8810
JP Morgan Breach Only One Piece Of Vast Criminal Enterprise, Indictments...
Three men at the head of 'diversified criminal conglomerate' used hacking to commit and enhance their securities fraud, illegal online gambl
False sense of security leaves American homes vulnerable to cybercriminals
Many American homes have a false sense of security when it comes to their devices and networks – their digital doors are vulnerable at attac
Will you pay more health insurance as companies merge?
There are five major health insurers in America. There soon may be only three. What will that mean for you?
600 million Samsung Galaxy phones exposed to hackers
Every Samsung Galaxy device -- from the S3 to the latest S6 -- has a significant flaw that lets in hackers, researchers have discovered. The
Target Data Breach Settlement Provides Takeaways for Other Businesses
After the 2013 data breach of Target's retail systems, which exposed the customer records of over 70 million customers, some of those affect
Researchers: IoT devices are not designed with security in mind | InfoWorld
Lack of encryption and other security issues were found in home automation hubs that could facilitate burglary, stalking, and spying
How the NSA's Firmware Hacking Works and Why It's So Unsettling | WIRED
One of the most shocking parts of the recently discovered spying network Equation Group is its mysterious module designed to reprogram or re
Secretly swiped: Your account numbers taken out of thin air |
Diane Umansky of Consumer Reports explains how people can avoid spending so much money on their trip to the dentist.