I would love to see Behringer release their stompboxes as Eurorack modules. This would bring a livery of colorful effects units to the Eurorack format, and encourage greater creativity in the burgeoning modular synthesizer environment. Here are some mock-u...
Hi guys! I haven't done squat with this website for years, and it was attracting a bunch of spammy posts, so I wiped out everything today and will start making new posts soon. Check out my SoundCloud account, www.soundcloud.com/badsamaritan to hear a few of...
Plus the Wavetable module and Compressor module are going to sell like hotcakes.
- University of Notre Dame
- Clay High School
- Clay Middle School
- Edison Middle School
- Booth Tarkington Elementary School
- Darden Elementary School
- Sundberg AmericaIT Manager, 2014 - 2016Project manager for Epicor Prophet 21, IT documentation and troubleshooting.
- American Business Technology ConsultantsBusiness Technology Consultant, 2012 - 2014Wrote technical articles for websites analyzing various topics. Technical consulting on a variety of topics including database development, Windows 8.1 implementation, and WordPress migration. Helped real estate developer implement Salesforce, VOIP, and other modernizing technologies. Held résumé seminar.
- Cardiology II, PCNetwork Administrator, 2011 - 2012Support medical practice, managing Windows Server 2003 & 2008, email accounts, websites, backups, data recovery. Migrate all workstations to Windows 7, migrate servers to VMware. Implement Virtualbox & XPMode for Windows 7 pc’s for legacy databases. Plan database migration for patient charting, scheduling and billing systems including vendor management. Manage IOS devices for doctor and office manager. Install IPCCTV (digital media system, security cameras).
- Ugly Dog MediaSocial Media Guru, 2011 - 2011Provided computer & network consulting for startup marketing company. Technical writing and editing for VOIP manual. Writer for ITWorld.com and other online resources. Train staff in new technologies.
- ICUCare, LLCNetwork Administrator & DBA, 2010 - 2011IT Manager & SQL Administrator for cloud-based medical records hosting company. Managed 10 hardware servers (Windows Server 2008 R2) and several VMWare virtual servers on 2 location WAN as well as workstations running XP, Vista and Windows 7. Administered TrixBox Linux-based VOIP PBX, MS Exchange 2007 and SQL 2008 R2. Ran security updates, Sophos Antivirus, Adobe Connect videoconferencing server, Cisco & Juniper routers/firewalls, switches, VLANs and wifi networks. Managed customers’ hosted Windows 2008 R2 servers. Automated unattended processes for backups and SQL replication.
- PixelCreek TechnologiesSenior Windows Networking Consultant, 2008 - 2010Supported 100+ small businesses throughout Michiana area by providing oncall IT staffing needs: project management, infrastructure consulting, disaster recovery, wired and wifi networking, and Active Directory / Exchange management, migrated companies to Windows Server 2008 & VMWare Free 2.0, Savin & Toshiba MFP installation and support, remote support using Bomgar, Remote Desktop and Apple Remote Desktop, handled backups using Backup Exec & EMC Retrospect.
- Lancaster HealthcareMIS Manager, 2007 - 2008Supported nursing home enterprise including 7 VPN locations and over 250 employees (workstations/laptops) and ~1000 residents. Manage network, email, T1 connectivity w/ Cisco routers & VPN through Watchguard firewalls. 20+ hardware servers and 10+ virtual servers, oversaw migration from Windows 2000 to Windows 2003 Active Directory infrastructure. VMWare Free implementation and image maintenance. Manage help desk with 2 part-time contractors and 1 intern. Upgraded Symantec Corporate Antivirus and Backup Exec, NAS, and backup storage. Trained employees in graphics and web applications.
- Rapid Solutions GroupNetwork Administrator, 2006 - 2006Maintain and upgrade ~60 HP/Compaq servers & 160 workstations and laptops running Windows Server 2003, Server 2000, NT4 Server and Windows XP Pro. Software supported included Exchange 2003, SQL 2000, Great Plains 8.0, Crystal Reports, Backup Exec, and Cisco IP VPN client as well as Microsoft Office, Acrobat, Visio, Project, Concerto Critical Chain, and AS/400 5250 sessions. Troubleshooting network, MITEL telephone system, Bluetooth, Blackberry, WebEx, Netmeeting and issues using Trackit help desk software. Provide 24x7 phone support.
- Colborne CorporationSystems Administrator, 2005 - 2006Maintain and upgrade Dell servers running Windows Small Business Server 2003 Premium including Exchange 2003, SQL 2000, Symantec Backup Exec 10D and Corporate Antivirus. Workstation support for Windows XP Pro. Security and firewall auditing using Watchguard Firebox X700 and Cisco 1700 router, including upgrading wifi security. Network infrastructure redesign and implementation distributed applications across multiple Windows 2000 servers. Conversion of paper forms processing system to Adobe Acrobat and Dreamweaver / XML. Intuitive Manufacturing ERP customization and reporting. Supported sales force applications Siebel Upshot CRM and QuoteWerks. Train staff on digital video and multimedia production.
- Prudential Preferred PropertiesDirector of Information Technology, 2000 - 20013rd level technical support supporting 1000 employees in 3 locations. 24/7 maintenance of WAN & LAN connections using Nortel Layer 3 Switches, 65 Compaq NT4 servers, 900 NT4 desktops, 100 Windows 98 laptops, 50 Macintoshes and 2 Sun servers. Implemented Microsoft IIS 4.0 intranet and Site Server 3.0 internet. Managed projects including Y2k, NT4 training for IT staff, and digital publishing department modernization. Junior DBA duties for SQL7.
- American Bar AssociationLAN Systems Integrator, 1997 - 2000Network administrator supporting 70 staff, 500 realty agents, 7 office WAN/LAN running 15 Windows NT/2000 Dell servers including MS Exchange and IIS, 3Com switches, 7 Cisco routers. Handled $100,000 IT budget and service level agreements (SLA's) with vendors. Managed and mentored DBA, webmaster, and contract help. Responsible for 24/7 support of network systems including T1's.
- Electronic Publishing ServicesNetworking Consultant & Trainer, 1995 - 1997Supported 200+ electronic publishing customers with troubleshooting, network and workstation installations, and training on Windows 95, Windows NT, and Macintosh platforms. Customers included American Express, Everen (Kemper Securities), and Whirlpool.
- Ausco, IncNetworking Administrator, 1994 - 1995Documented and trained employees to use Sybase System 10 client-server data entry system. Developed new business tracking databases for Macintosh in OMNIS 7 and FileMaker Pro. Responsible for maintaining PC workstations (MS-DOS, Windows for Workgroups) and administrating Novell NetWare 3.12 LAN with WAN connections for parent company Minet (now AON).
- Jack Levy AssociatesMIS Manager, 1993 - 1994Designed and implemented over 20 databases to track workflow within and across 6 departments. Generated three-year growth plan for IS infrastructure: researched new technologies, negotiated contracts with vendors, set budgets, and created implementation schedules. Trained staff in productivity applications as well as troubleshooting techniques. Responsible for maintaining and upgrading 120 workstations on cross-platform network (MacOS 8, Apple AUX, DOS + Windows)
- Chicago Computer CompanyNetwork Consultant & Trainer, 1993 - 1993Provided installation, troubleshooting, data recovery, and training for customers in the Chicago Loop. Trained staff on Macintosh hardware and software so they could sell the correct products. Advised corporate staff regarding Ethernet implementation standards.
- Midwest Visual Equipment CompanyNetwork Consultant & Senior Trainer, 1991 - 1993Provided training and support for Apple’s largest K-12 dealer. Territory covered 3 states. Advised technology directors for over 30 school districts on best implementation policy for Macintosh-based multimedia labs. Developed courseware in Macintosh basics, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Filemaker, ClarisWorks, Microsoft Works, Aldus Pagemaker, Adobe Photoshop, Quark Xpress, and other programs used for office productivity and graphic arts production.
- Insight GlobalIT Consultannt, 2016 - presentAD & Exchange administrator for 7500+= accounts in 42 locations
MATRIXSYNTH: Malekko varigate + peaks/hats808 + wiard300 - eurorack modu...
Malekko varigate + peaks/hats808 + wiard300 - eurorack modular synth. Published on Apr 9, 2016 DavidH. EVERYTHING: eurorack, Malekko, TipTop
BPB Cassette 909 - Free Roland TR-909 Sample Pack!
BPB Cassette 909 is a free collection of tape processed Roland TR-909 samples. The pack contains 155 individual Roland TR-909 drum hits in W