- Rose International, IncSr. Business Intelligence Consultant, 3 - presentLead Business Intelligence Project Manager on the Eligibility System - Reporting Project, responsible for leading the effort to implement reporting for the Affordable Care Act (DHS) for the State of North Dakota.
- Business Intelligence AgencyBusiness Intelligence Designer, 2012 - present
- Holland Square GroupLoyalty BI Dashboard Developer, 2012 - 2012
- CognilyticsSr. Consultant, 2012 - 2012
- ProsequaManager of Business Intelligence Consulting, 2011 - 2012
- Centerstone Research InstituteManager of Analytics Dept., 2010 - 2010
- SAP - Business Objects Global Services
- Vanderbilt Medical Group
- King Pharmaceuticals
- Service Merchandise
- Goldman Sachs
A wise Business Intelligence developer that has many experiences from which wisdom has been learned and discernment has been sharpened. Still helping companies create meaningful dashboards and reports while learning new things and meeting new people.
Life is good!
Friends are a gift!
Google Cloud Platform provides support for HIPAA Covered Entities
When you're building a healthcare-related application, not only do you need the right code and a reliable user experience, sometimes it feel
Why Rob Ryan Doesn't Cut His Hair Even Though It's Keeping Him From Gett...
NFL teams won't consider New Orleans Saints...
Data visualization software from Datawatch - Datawatch Report Mining Ser...
Datawatch Report Mining Server™ (RMS) is a web-based analytics solution that transforms the content stored in Content Management On-Demand (
Metro Nashville’s Commitment to Innovation is Real - SouthernAlpha
The guest speaker at the October’s SipIT event at the Nashville EC was Yiaweh Yeh, who is currently Co-Chief Innovation Officer at Metro Gov
The Myth That Obamacare Is Destroying Full-Time Jobs Just Got Debunked
According to the BLS household survey...
The Death Of Social ROI — Companies Are Starting To Drop The Idea That T...
Social media managers are focusing on reach and engagement instead of ROI.
Infographic: Cloud, Mobile, and Advertising—Primed for Growth - GoGrid Blog
When you pair the cloud with advertising and then throw mobile into the mix, you have a marketplace primed for tremendous growth and tremend
Why Giving Republican Bullies a Bloody Nose Isn't Enough
Keeping the government running and paying the nation's bills should never have been bargaining chits in the first place, and the President a