Verizon is refusing to activate my Nexus 7 LTE. I have had confirmation that it works on Verizon's network. WTF??
46 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 24 previous comments
- Honest question - How is Google going to help you with a Verizon service issue?Sep 17, 2013
- If the unit will work on VZW then all you need is the SIM number and the IMEI number (SN in some devices)Sep 17, 2013
- I was under the impression that the open access rules for the 700Mhz LTE band mandated that carriers can't discriminate against devices connecting to their network on that band, as long as they don't harm the network.
Verizon's actions would seem to violate those rules here, wouldn't they?Sep 17, 2013
- I know by listening to TWIG you,, were looking forward to this. Maybe it's time to make the leap to T-Mobile or AT&T because they cannot block compatible devices. My experience with Verizon is they aren't very customer friendly.Sep 17, 2013
- I can't wait to hear the rant on TWiG tomorrow (^_^)
Frakkin Verizon.... ><Sep 17, 2013
- Sep 18, 2013