If you're looking for a quick way to send yourself email notes in Android, check out my app Email Yourself. It makes capturing ideas for GTD a breeze.
no plus ones
- Exactly what I was looking for - I'm constantly emailing reminders to myself through Gmail on Android. Thank you!34w
- I really needed this app, but I haven't got to make it work. When I click on it, I see just one configuration page, and once I fill it up there is no bottom. When I click back in Android I get out of the app and that is as far as I have been able to go. I can't see none of the screens shown in the app's page, nor the link icon to make the app work, nothing. I had to uninstall it29w
Are you looking to make an email "template", or share to your inbox with 1-click?29w
- I want to share to my inbox with one click, just write something and send it to my GTD software mailbox as quick as possible. Their android app is slow and they allow registering tasks by sending them emails. But the only screen that I see in te app is very simple and I can't see anything else, I can't even execute the software...29w
- To quickly share an email to yourself, add an Email Yourself widget/shortcut to your home screen. From there you'll be able to set the email addresses you want to send to, along with a saved subject and body if needed. When you save this email "template", it'll create a shortcut to the template on your home screen.
Let me know if you need an additional explanation.29w
- Hey, I just wanted to follow up to see if you got it working, or if I could be of any more help.29w
Add a comment...