Ok, so I went ahead and re-installed the ovirt instance. It was acting pretty strange, and since the reinstall - it's been pretty good. This time i didn't use the allinone plugin and instead just configured the host as an all in one by hand with NFS mounts.
I found that the reason it was complaining about the ISO is because the filename had a captiable .ISO instead of an lowercase .iso extension. So that was interesting....+Doron Fe
I'm not sure I agree with this going to the users mailing list - I understand that's a resource that is available, but so is this community.
Thanks to everyone for helping me out and I'll update you again when I've got some more stuff working.