- each admit additional 1,000 California freshmen for fall 2016
- File your financial forms too late
- Do not increase your salary during this period
- Fail to file Financial Aid Forms, assuming there is no chance for aid
Jeannie stays on the forefront of current and innovative trends in college admissions and education. This is evident by her vast social and national media presence, membership in the most highly regarded college admissions organizations, public speaking, and attendance at professional college conferences. She also visits colleges throughout the United States building contacts within the admissions staff.
Her extensive educational background includes school administrator, counselor, admissions director, teacher and curriculum supervisor in both the public and private sectors. Jeannie received her Masters Degree in Counseling and Education and Bachelor of Science Degree in Sociology/Psychology from the University of California, Los Angeles. She mentored graduate students through the UCLA counselor-training program and is state certified. Jeannie holds a teaching credential issued for life and is a Juilliard School of Music alumnus. She has first hand experience in selective admission auditions for top tier performing arts programs. Jeannie has been awarded Professional Membership with the Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA), the most credible educational consulting organization in the United States. She is also a Professional Member of the National and Western Association of College Admissions Counselors as well as the Higher Educational Consultants Association.
- UCLABS in Psychology
- UCLAMasters in Counseling & Education
- UC BerkeleyPsychology
- College Connections, LLCPresident & Founder, 2003 - presentVisit us: http://www.college-connections.com Contact us here: http://www.college-connections.com/contact.html
- college connectionsPresident/Founder
Professional College and Educational Consulting Services | College Conne...
""I am very impressed with your business model. Your knowledge goes far beyond what a parent could learn by reading on the internet, attendi