We will have some sneak peeks and some real insight as to what it is like to be picked as a style spotter and what that job does for market and for the industry of design. Be sure to download your advanced digital copy of the Preview Guides from our website, available on March 6, so you can follow along during the Hangout!
- Jeanne K Chung, Inc.interior designer, present
- Cozy•Stylish•Chicdesign blogger, present
- Parsons The New School for DesignFashion Design, 1990 - 1992
- New York School of Interior DesignInterior Design, 2006 - 2009
- Washington University in St. LouisSchool of Fine Arts, 1987 - 1989
- Otis College of Art and DesignFashion Design, 1989 - 1990
How To Set Up Your Sketchup Model For Layout - (VIDEO) - www.MasterSketc...
How to import your Sketchup Model into Layout. Also, a trick that helps you create section cuts, without using the section plane tool.
4 Ways Personal Social Media Profiles Boost Your Brand’s Presence
Standing out on social media with your brand today is difficult. That’s true regardless if you’ve had an ongoing social media presence for y
Eye on Pasadena: De-Cor, a "Globally Inspired" Collection of Artifacts, ...
Take a peek into Pasadena store, De-Cor, which features a colorful array of embroidered and embellished pillows and textiles from from South
My Teenage Boy's Baseball Room filled with NY Yankees Baseball Memorabilia
My teenage boy's baseball room filled with New York Yankee memorabilia.