Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Jaymin Shah
Tech Entrepreneur, Blogger and also an Instructor, I'm Founder & CEO of @TechOptimals, Writer at @HuffingtonPost.
Tech Entrepreneur, Blogger and also an Instructor, I'm Founder & CEO of @TechOptimals, Writer at @HuffingtonPost.
About
Communities and Collections
Posts

Post has attachment
Photo
Photo
6/6/18
2 Photos - View album

Post has attachment
Did you know the 90/10 rule can help you make fewer, smarter decisions?

It’s a decision-making strategy for managers that allows them to focus on more pressing matters and, at the same time, helps employees feel a sense of ownership. The main idea is that people should be able to make nearly 90% of the decisions that are required for them to get the job done. The remaining 10% should be made by managers. Think of it as a traffic light. 🚦

Follow us on IG: https://www.instagram.com/jayminshahofficial/

#startup #career #careeradvice #profession #work #employees #job #jobs #life #9to5 #decisionmaking #decisions #management #money #business
Photo

Post has attachment
Cookies for a Cause—Stories of Change....

Over 70 million people in India don’t have access to clean water. Sui is changing this situation one cookie at a time.

To find out more, click here: http://www.mitsubishielectric.com/storiesofchange/en/water01/

Post has attachment
PayPal owned TIO Networks has been identified with a potential compromise of personally identifiable information.

#PayPal #TIONetworks #Hacker #DataBreach #Customer #Information #Data #Payment #News #Sanvada

Post has attachment
iOS 11.2 includes Apple Pay Cash and faster wireless charging. Read Full Article Below Link:

#Apple #iOS #ApplePay #ApplePayCash #iPhone #iPhoneX #iPad #News #Sanvada

Post has attachment
Telecom network equipment maker Nokia said it was expanding its research and development centre in Bengaluru to focus on next-generation technologies. such as 5G, cloud and big data.

#Nokia #5G #BigData #Cloud #Tech #News #Sanvada

Post has attachment
A young American channel Cheddar, broadcast only on the Internet, will now be broadcast on the French application that claims more than 3 million monthly active users.

#Cheddar #Media #Finance #News #Europe

Post has attachment
Can’t afford one of Tesla's big home batteries? It has a new alternative for you, and it’ll fit in your pocket: the Tesla Powerbank.

Post has attachment
Adopt an unstoppable attitude, put one foot in front of the other, and keep going until you reach your goals!" - Sweta Patel, founder of Silicon Valley Startup Marketing


#business #startup #entrepreneur #success #motivation #think #dailyquote #quote #ceo #businesswoman #goals #career #life #honesty #beyourself #hardwork #marketing #hustle #socialmedia #innovation
Photo

Post has attachment
"To break bad habits, start by conducting a 360-degree review with seven to 10 people whom you know best." - Tom Ferry, founder and CEO of Tom Ferry International


#business #startup #entrepreneur #success #motivation #think #dailyquote #quote #ceo #businessman #goals #career #life #honesty #beyourself #hardwork #brand #hustle
Photo
Wait while more posts are being loaded