Comments from folks following the article on "Facebook to Consumers: You're Idiots" suggests that at least some people plan to use G+ as a new outlet over Facebook.
Manipulation, just part of marketing, you don't believe in it?
I have been reading a great deal lately that G+ is dead...well...at the very least it is on life support.
But is it really?
I'm not so sure.
Let's be clear about Google in general. They are like the wise old owl in the 70's Tootsie Pop commercial when asked, "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?" Answer: The World May Never Know. That is the mystery of Google, we really do not know.
Like everyone else I have an opinion, here are some of my thoughts.
1. Separating the social network into photo streams and post streams does not mean ending the platform, it seems to me to be more of a Facebook/Instagram research project. Break it down into posts and photo sharing.
2. Google+ still has fairly consistent activity. It doesn't make much sense to delete a network that clearly is see by the users as useful.
3. Google+ still has power. Interestingly enough posting on G+ still ranks well in Google Search.
4. It would not behoove Google to abandon social media when more of the world is embracing social media in a variety of platforms.
I know full well that G+ biggest problem is they have not found their niche. They have not identified their culture, and certainly it has not made a huge statement in the social media world. However, before we declare it dead, let's make sure what we are seeing in these changes are not just growing pains that lead to something better.
The last thing I would want to do is bet against Google or G+ for that matter.
Stay Successful My Friends!
Jay Izso, the Internet Doctor
#Googleplus #Internetdoctor #gotsocialmediology
Very Humbling and exciting at the same time...
- Washington State University
- Doane College
- Wahoo High School
- Mead High School
- Internet Doctor®Psychological Business Consultant and Analyst for small businesses., presentI give small businesses knowledge of psychological principles that will enhance their bottom line with spending little to no money. We find ways to grow your business in social media and face to face worlds while reducing your marketing budget.
- ECPI University Raleigh - RaleighProfessor of PsychologyOne heck of a fun, entertaining, innovative educator, who helps students achieve beyond the levels they ever dreamed.
- Linda Craft & Team, REALTORSInternet & Social Media Marketing ManagerSocial media and Internet marketing consultant.
- North Carolina State UniversityProfessor of Psychology, Academic Coordinator for Student Athletes
- Washington State UniversityGraduate Instructor of Psychology
- Eastern State HospitalClinical Psychologist II
7300 Six Forks Rd
7300 Six Forks RdRaleigh, NC 27615
12 Tips to Avoiding Pyramid Schemes & Scams like MonaVie
While in the outhouse reading the latest issue of Forbes (free subscription from now defunct airline miles), I spotted an article highlighti
More Ingredients Reveal More Dangers With Visalus Products
After my post on the dangers of soy found in all kinds of things including Visalus products http://healthyfamiliesforgod.com/2011/12/could-v