If I'm Carlo, I make the Ramos/Kroos switch, and (if we're going to play without a true CF) I move Bale out left, Ronaldo into the middle, and Isco on the right.
- Melech Thomas
Ok, let me say something... As a black man, the black community needs to get over the mentality, represented above. The word "thug" does not mean "nigger" to 95% of the white community (because that's who they're talking about here). Most people use "thug" in the literal, dictionary sense of the word, which is as follows:
From the Oxford Dictionary
1. A violent person, especially a criminal .
[ Mid 19th century: extension of sense 2]
2. historical A member of a religious organization of robbers and assassins in India . Devotees of the goddess Kali, the Thugs waylaid and strangled their victims, usually travelers, in a ritually prescribed manner. They were suppressed by the British in the 1830s.
As per the definition, a thug can be any person who displays a repeated penchant for violent conduct, and can be of any race, religion, or creed. The fact that black people are attempting to dictate the meaning and use of language like this is ridiculous, and is indicative of the systemic black victim mentality that I constantly speak out about.
To African Americans everywhere - guess what? Someone who wants to call you a nigger, will call you a nigger... They don't need to hide their bigotry (however misguided) behind other words. Do you really think white people sit around in smoking jackets, saying "hey guys, how can we veil the n-word so people don't catch on to our racism"? Do you really think that? Give me a fucking break. What's next; are we going to start claiming that the words "hoodlum", "gangster", or "ruffian" (all synonymous with "thug") also mean "nigger"?
Here's the reality. When people - white, black (Obama himself used the word in reference to the Baltimore rioters), or otherwise - call someone a thug, what they're saying is that that person is acting like a criminally violent asshole. So please, spare me the outrage over a word that only means what you claim it means, about 5% of the time. And let's stop trying to get over at the expense of white people at every opportunity... It's a bad look, and makes us seem like a bunch of paranoid (looking for implied racism everywhere we go) crybabies with a myopic world view that doesn't extend beyond the boundaries of our own cities. Instead, why don't we focus on doing positive things in and for our communities, being better to our men, women, and children, and getting educated enough to really move out of the hood? Sound good? Ok, now fuck off, and start being the change you want to see in the world, instead of being the that people around the world, laugh at on TV.
1) this Madrid side have more backbone and fight than in years past... Historically, this is the type of game (with big players missing) that we'd pack in, but we scrapped the whole way.
2) Ramos is a great option in the defensive midfield - I've suspected this for quite some time, but today was impressive, and gives us a solid option if we need to go into a defensive shell.
3) Hernandez is hungry and motivated. I'm never going to suggest that he play in place of Benzema, but he could certainly be a 65'-70' sub if Karim is having a bad day.
4) I think we need to seriously consider the importance and fit of Bale in the side. We're certainly not as fast, but the team seems to play a little better with only one ball-dominant player (Ronaldo) in the side. I think Jese, Isco, or James could provide a better/equally good solution as a wide playmaker.
Google Nexus 6 PSD Mockup - Download Free Psd Files
Google Nexus 6 PSD Mockup | Nexus 6 Vector PSD Mockup | Nexus 6 PSD | Nexus 6 Vector PSD Template | Nexus 6 PSD Templates | Google Nexus Moc
Lenovo IdeaPad N20P Chromebook Review and Giveaway
Lenovo, the maker of some very successful laptops, has finally come out with their own Chromebook! Best of all, you aren't going to drop a f