- Amazon.comSoftware Development Manager, 2016 - presentResponsible for box selection and fulfillment planning.
- /optOwner, 2015 - 2016Building solutions for companies using GoLang and Google App Engine.
- Chewy.comVP of Technology, 2015 - 2015Responsible for growing the e-commerce platform and technology infrastructure that powers Chewy.com
- AOLSenior Technical Director, 2013 - 2015Responsible for all technical aspects of AOL Mail, AOL Client, and AIM. Drove the launch of 100% TLS sessions for AOL WebMail, and launched the new AOL.com application.
- Apple Inc.Senior Software Engineer, 2012 - 2013iTunes Digital Supply Chain for video content. Working on the video encoding workflow, integration with QuickTime codecs, and hardware management.
- Amazon.comSoftware Development Manager, 2010 - 2012Video Ingestion and encoding solutions for Amazon Instant Video. Owned everything from Content ingestion, encoding to bitrates, DRM application, streaming packaging, and fleet management. Responsible for the hardware budget.
- AOLSenior Software Development Manager, 2006 - 2010Owner of publishing tools for AOL branded properties, including AOL.com. Integration with Seed.com, and Blogsmith properties (Engadget, TUAW, Autoblog, etc.). Also responsible for photo and video ingestion, license rights management, and search catalogs.
- International Network SolutionsConsultant, 2005 - 2006VMware Certification, Onsite consultant for several companies, focused mostly on .Net technologies.
- Auntie's BeadsTechnical Lead, 2004 - 2005Designed and developed the e-commerce and physical retail presence. Primary responsibilities included inventory system, Integrating new store locations, and helping improve engagement of sales campaigns.
- Placemark InvestmentsSoftware Engineer, 2004 - 2004Unified Mutual Fund distribution and rebalancing work. Helped integrate two new resellers.
- eSports PartnersSoftware Engiener, 2003 - 2004Online Fanclubs for the Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, and Texas A&M. Lead developer for shopping platform responsible for 1/3 of official NFL stores in 2004.
- eSoftSolutions, Inc.Software Engineer, 2000 - 2003Consultant working on online video and e-commerce solutions. Also worked with mobile technologies and Docent e-learning solutions.
- eOrbis.comSoftware Engineer, 2000 - 2000Responsible for development of a business to business auction site and the technologies for real time RFP actions.
Billy Crystal and John Goodman Meet Their Monsters
The stars of Monster University have a problem with their new characters.
History of Formula One cars in wireframes is neato
Say what you will about Formula One, but the sport remains a showcase for some of the most impressive automotive engineering on the planet.
Cadillac confirms 420-hp twin-turbo V6 for 2014 CTS [w/videos]
The 2014 CTS will break cover next week at the New York Auto Show, but Cadillac has released a few details of what we can expect to find und
Here's What Happens When Our Nation's Capital Is Nuked
Late last year, the government conducted a study to discern what happens if DC is hit with a 10-kiloton nuke. Would it be good, or would it