If you want to try out the new G+ right now:
1. From the Web interface, go to your Google+ settings (hover over "Home," then select "Settings").
2. Click the button labeled "Manage Google+ activity" (under the "Manage other apps & activity" heading).
3. Click anywhere inside the search bar.
This doesn't permanently switch you over to the new design, but it'll let you use it and navigate all throughout it as long as you remain in that same tab.
- Southern Lehigh1981 - 1985
- Moravian CollegeComputer Science, 1985 - 1989
- Dragon Hills
- Angry Birds Epic
- Juice Jam
- Angry Birds Go!
- Sky Punks
- Where's Waldo & Friends
- Plants vs. Zombies 2
- Mystery Match
- Angry Birds Fight!
- Agent Alice
- Plunder Pirates
- Crossy Road
- Angry Birds Under Pigstruction
- Fallout Shelter
Back By Popular Demand: Win a Brand-New Nexus 6 Phone & Nexus 9 Tablet!
The Double Nexus Giveaway II, Back By Popular Demand: Win a Brand-New Nexus 6 Phone & Nexus 9 Tablet!
La la la la! | dooce®dooce® » I'm Heather B. Armstrong. This is my websi...
This is the reason peanut butter was invented.
To thine own selfie be true: 7 tips for better selfshots
In late November, Oxford University Press chose its annual Word of the Year. This year’s selection? “Selfie.” That’s right: The fine art of
Agency running HealthCare.gov mostly kept to itself as warning signs grew
It took only six weeks to address many of the problems with the HealthCare.gov website, which underscores how an earlier alert might have le