- 33 SticksCo-Founder, present
- Keystone SolutionsVP, Strategy & Consulting
- Numeric AnalyticsSenior Analytics Consultant
- Spark Networks PlcManager, Web Analytics
- OmnitureSenior Implementation Consultant
- Utah State UniversityLecturer
Jason is an experienced digital analyst & entrepreneur whose primary focus is on forcing organizations to think differently about the delivery of information, insight, and recommendations.
Jason's personal passions include a love for cooking, a talent for playing bass guitar & piano, and a unique interpretation on life through the art of photography.
Recently, Jason co-founded 33 Sticks, an analytics boutique, advising Fortune 500 companies and partnering with unique, early-stage startups.
Jason previously served as the Vice President of Strategy & Experience at Keystone Solutions. Before joining Keystone, Jason was a Sr. Consultant at Numeric Analytics and prior to that was Manager of Web Analytics at Spark Networks, where he crafted a world-class analytics practice.
Jason honed his web measurement skills at Omniture, leading implementation for top clients, such as NBC Universal, MTV Networks, and Anheuser-Busch, as a Senior Implementation Consultant. Jason is a member of Adobe’s Customer Advisory Board and is routinely called upon to share his opinions as an industry expert.
Jason holds a B.S. in Information Systems and an M.S. in Management Information Systems from Utah State University.
- Utah State UniversityMS, Management Information Systems
- Utah State UniversityBS, Information Systems