Take a quick look and see if it’s something to write your legislators about.
As part of Google’s prioritization of product efforts, we will be retiring Knol. From now through April 30th, 2012, Knol will work as usual, but we’ve made it easy for you to download your knols to file and/or export them to Wordpress.com. From May 1, 2012 through October 1, 2012, knols will no longer be viewable, but can be downloaded and exported. After that time, knol content will no longer be accessible. We hope that this timeline provides you ample time to transition your content. For more information, please visit our FAQ: https://knol-redirects.appspot.com/faq.html
The Knol team
Just thought i would share this :)
1. Make sure to give value first and then ask to return the favor.
2. Don't talk about yourself when initially talking to them but instead find out about them and what you can do for them.
3. First concern should not be the money but the relationship with the JV partner.
4. When contacting via email:
a. Send a copy of the product
b. Research the person and make the message personalized. Make sure you know whom you are talking to.
c. If no response, try and follow up. Also if they can not promote ask if be able to promote but connect with someone else
5. Create an "Accelerated Affiliate Ladder" which is an internal VIP JV team that is made up of your top producing affiliates. This is powerful when in place as an incentive for others to join when you can sell who are others that are part of your VIP team. With this team…
a. Let them see behind the scenes of data for the whole process. Tell them you will share everything with them.
b. If a new launch, give them early access to promote before other affiliates.
6. Offer autoresponder swaps. A very effective method for this is to create a solid webinar and add it to the autoresponder.
7. How to hire an affiliate manager and pay a base pay plus 5% commission on net sales generated.
8. During prelaunch, put a "live chat" on the affiliate page and have answers ready.
9. Get involved in linkedin
10. If you are doing a prelaunch and person does not want to mail to give away leads then offer to have them use their own opt in list. You will just run it and they get to keep the leads.
I'm a serial entrepreneur, author, speaker and Internet marketer with a deep passion for teaching others how to start their own successful online businesses.
I started full-time online in 2005 and within the first year my business had grown to a multi-million dollar company. Since then, I've started many other successful businesses. In 2013 my company grew to over 16 million dollars in revenue that year, and helped thousands of students achieve huge financial success along the way.
My business is primarily divided into three parts:
1. eCommerce: Having quit affiliate marketing in 2012 to focus my efforts on eCommerce, I sell my own unique brands of physical products, and have become an authority expert in this field.
2. Search Engine Marketing: My original expertise is the ability to use both the search engines and social media to gain not only massive traffic, but also high conversions (leads and sales). I use this expertise to both fuel my own eCommerce business and to train others how to do the same.
3. Software Development Training: Since 2005, I've been involved in numerous major product launches in the IM industry. I've been the primary software designer and trainer for all my products and base them on strategies I currently use to generate considerable revenue online.