What a difference three years can make. Or not make.
163 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 108 previous comments
Apparently this is a pretty influential guy. :-OOct 27, 2011
- Something like this would be a more accurate screenshot of iOS1 vs iOS5 (though I think my left screenshot is from iOS3... couldn't track down a site that had all of the default home screens): http://twitpic.com/77veoo They doubled the resolution of all the graphics.
That being said, there's nothing remarkable about either screen comparisons. Are you really trying to say Android OS has changed dramatically because they took out a giant clock and used a different blue wallpaper? Or was your point that nothing changed on either platforms?Oct 29, 2011
- Many of you are confusing innovation with invention. Invention is the creation of something totally new. Innovation is making something better. Apple often (but not always) innovates by taking something that has already been done (iPod, anybody?) and often (but not always) improving upon it.Nov 2, 2011
- Thats why i got bored with iphone..they give you same shit every year and just says their brainwashed sheeps this changes everything lol...how could people buy same 3.5 inch shitty screen full of large grid of icons for 5 years...Nov 14, 2011
- +Eric Gideon could not have said it better myself! I am an apple user. I have an 06 MacBook and an iPhone 4. I had an android phone for about two years and personally I just couldn't get used to it. And I've tried using my brother in laws Evo recently and again can't do it. In my opinion iOS is the better platform FOR ME. I'm not trying to say that either platform is better but I can say which one is better for myself. But I digress. I still really enjoyed the image! Definitely made me laugh +Jason Hsu!Nov 19, 2011
- 1. "this changes everything. again" was meant for new api not ui !! '-.-
2. the only reason the iPhone still has a 3,5 screen after 5 years ?? so you can reach EVERY AREA of the screen while holding it in one hand !!!!
there is no way you can hold the S2 or the new nexxus and do your everyday tasks with a single hand !!!
what's the point of having a 4.65 screen ?? more room ?? yes, but tell me in which app does it make a difference ?? :-s
3. the fact that the ui hasn't changed a lot shows that apple was right the first time and thought a long time about every single detail ; for those of you who want a different ui, how do you want it to be ??
4. when apple launched their iphone in 2007, Jobs said : “iPhone is a revolutionary and magical product that is literally five years ahead of any other mobile phone,”
So the 2012 or 2013 version should be radically different (screen size, ui,...)Dec 7, 2011