Here's my latestpiece...
526 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 129 previous comments
1. Can't anybody are these notifications just by looking at the phone though? I think that's quite bad.
3. Device variety is for people who can't afford to pay masses of money for a phone. Or want a hardware keyboard. Or want expandable storage or a removable battery. And my old ZTE blade can play that fine. I saw an iPhone 4s lagging playing Nova 3 so it can't all be good. An s2 played it fine by the way.
4. I haven't used 4g myself as I am in the UK but I hear that it is so much faster than 3g and that when you get used to it, you would never go back to a 3g only phone. If you live in a major city, chances are you are going to get 4g. And if a 4 inch screen is small, which it is by today's phones, then a 3.5 inch is horribly tiny.
5. syncability. I actually think apple does this quite well. I don't know much about I cloud so I can't really comment much here.
6. Removable battery. You're right many high end phones don't have removable batteries now but some do. Same with expandable storage. I like to have the choice and until 4g internet with nearly unlimited data is available everywhere, then we can't really fully rely on the cloud. That's why a micro SD card is very valuable to me as it means I can have basically unlimited storage just by swapping them out. Or I can plug in a USB stick or hard drive.Jun 10, 2012
- What's that time/weather widget called?Jun 10, 2012
- all I read in your post was "Baaaa. Baaa."
clearly dismantles your arguments (thanks). I would add that anyone who has lost their phone over the past 3 years and had to re-add their contacts for example really appreciate Google's ability to sync over Apple's.Jun 10, 2012
- Only a fanboi thinks choice of devices and new/fresh options are a bad thing.
I have 4G on my GNexus and never turn it off and my battery lasts all day. And it's WAY faster than 3G. And even if it were a huge battery drain I have the OPTION to turn it off and only use it when I really need it.
Like I said, they will say they don't need it until they have it...Jun 10, 2012
- one of the best review ive seen in a while.Jun 11, 2012
- Jun 12, 2012