Shit, Community going to the Friday 8:30 death slot.
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- I love Community, but it's not really a show I would care if it was cancelled. Not really as if there is a 'plot' or a story line. It would be sad yes.
That is why I stop watching shows on TV that have a plot. I wait until it is totally finished, read how it was stopped (cancelled?) then decide if I want to watch it... at my own time and pace... with no ads.
I'm tired of great shows being cancelled or run into the ground.May 13, 2012
- I agree with the "worst" sentiment. Fewest amazing episode count so far.May 13, 2012
- I'm worried the talent drain, including the possible loss of Harmon, will hurt it. Though maybe a change will be good for the show.May 13, 2012
- I also watch on Hulu and must admit the last two episodes were mostly misses. Sad, because when it does an episode well the show and cast really shine.May 13, 2012
- really? worse than reality erm television?May 13, 2012
- Last I heard, they only explicitly said 30 Rock was going to be the last, but not for the other two.May 13, 2012