Don't. Google says so.
What the hell? If you're reading this, enable it in advanced Chrome settings right away.
1. If you don't have a different password for each site you are doing it wrong! (Particularly for banks, email, and major social networks).
2. If your password isn't at least 12 characters long, you are doing it wrong!
3. If your passwords have ANY dictionary names in them, you are doing it wrong (things that appear in the dictionary).
4. If you aren't using two-factor authentication on EVERY site that offers such (Gmail, Facebook, Twitter all do) then you are doing it wrong.
5. If you aren't using a password manager like Lastpass then you are probably doing it wrong (I let it generate all my passwords now to make sure I get truly strong 20-character passwords).
Good luck out there!
- Technology - I can't get enough of this stuff. Software is my main passion, but I also am interested in various research topics.
- Politics - I want to remain informed about the activities of my nation and will share my opinions and thoughts on the topics that interest me.
- Gaming - This is how I relax, and I love sharing information about it.
- Photography - I am not a photographer myself, but I love photography as an art and will sometimes share my favorites.
- Cats - It's the internet! You can't go anywhere without a good cat post.
An Introduction to our vision changes in preseason
These changes include changes to ward functionality, each player having their own personal ward limit, and a new trinket system which are ne
Web Dev .NET: 7 Chrome Tips Developers & Designers May Not Know
I'm not sure about you, but Google Chrome has been my primary browser for quite some time. At first the simplicity and speed of Chrome initi
Unix Sed Tutorial: Append, Insert, Replace, and Count File Lines
This article is part of the on going Unix sed command tutorial series. In our previous articles we learned sed with single commands -- print
defmacro - Functional Programming For The Rest of Us
An article about functional programming.
High Scalability - High Scalability - If You're Programming a Cell Phone...
Power on a cell phone is like water in a desert. It’s the very stuff of life. If you ...
Dear parents, you need to control your kids. Sincerely, non-parents
To the fan I lost yesterday: I don't owe you an explanation, but I thought I'd offer one anyway. I do this more for your sake than mine. You
A Man’s Guide to Pregnancy: Your Progeny Enters the World
You’ve taken care of your wife during the last nine months. And you’ve made preparations for the baby’s arrival. And now the moment has arri
Jude Robinson : The single most useful thing in bash
A protip by dotcode about shell, bash, cli, and unix.
Lifetime of love: Couple married 75 years die a day apart - TODAY.com
When Les and Helen Brown became high school sweethearts more than 75 years ago, their parents didn't believe the match would last. Les' fath