I recently came across your 2 Backpackers blog and was wondering if there were any sponsored post opportunities available? I represent a number of travel clients who are looking to sponsor posts with a contextual link in, either in the text itself or in a disclosure at the end.
Let me know if that’s something you’d be interested in, or if you have any similar alternatives and we can discuss further and make arrangements.
You can contact me on James.Dart@accordgroup.co.uk.
- Elon UniversityEconomics, 1993 - 1997
- ATCS Inc.Partner, 2012 - presentConsulting management, data analysis, business analysis, concept design, and project management primarily focusing on the healthcare and automotive after-sales industries. A leader in identifying KPI metrics, reporting and analysis requirements, customized dashboard designs and system processes that ultimately turn data into knowledge for large organizations. • Identifying Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that drive your business. • Designing business management dashboards, analytical tools and reporting solutions. • Data and business analysis that identifies behavior trends and outliers. • Consulting on automotive after-sales business processes (Warranty, Service Contracts, Retail Operations, Part Sales, Goodwill) • Consulting on healthcare performance management (claims processes, capitation rates, health outcomes)
- Castellani Media LLC.Principal, 2009 - 2013Castellani Media LLC. encompass the growing number of blogs I operate and manage. Blogging is not just a website anymore, it's building exposure of your brand, product or service online through multiple outlets. These skills include, web design, web hosting, WordPress, SEO, social media marketing, social media integration and optimization, content creation and content management. Blogging *Experience managing blogs using WordPress & Drupal publishing platform *Understands the varying requirements and options for website hosting *Carefully choose and purchased domain names with a focus on SEO / Keyword *Site management including site registrations, SEO, plugin management and site updates SEO *WordPress SEO plugins *Keyword focus and management *Experience with link building methods *Experience in purchasing and selling text links, contextual links and sponsored posts *User of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics & Google Keyword Tool SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING *Preaches the requirement for companies to invest in social media *Educates on effective uses of Twitter, Facebook, G+, LinkedIn, Yelp, Pinterest and Foursquare *Experience running campaigns through social media outlets *User of social media management tools, TweetDeck *Currently working with a large network of travel bloggers VIDEO *Over 2 years of personal filming experience, including adventure / outdoor films *Edit & produce travel films using FCP *Knowledge of video compression for web viewing PHOTOGRAPHY *4 Years experience in photography specifically landscape, naure and adventure *Digital photo editor *Knowledge of photo hosting and sharing sites (Flickr, SmugMug, Picasa) *Understands importance of and how to use photography to gain visitors
- Mercer Human Resource ConsultingReporting & Analytics Lead for the Americas, 2007 - 2009Lead a reporting network across the Americas through education and support of the Oracle CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system • Responsible for all reporting and analysis of the consulting sales pipeline and realized revenue business • Monitor current sales pipeline trends to predict future revenue performance • Work closely with global team to support proliferation of standardized reporting • Provide strategic guidance on the establishment of effective key metrics • Stay abreast on reporting and analysis capabilities of the CRM system and suggest improvements through IT enhancements
- Mercedes-Benz USASupervisor Business Intelligence AfterSales, 2001 - 2007Lead a team of data miners, data analysts, reporting specialists, project managers and a database and systems specialist in supporting the Customer Services division’s intelligent information and analysis needs. Utilizing Cognos BI tools and a highly successful dedicated outsourced IT development team to turn information into knowledge. A leader in identifying KPIs and designing dashboards for our dealer retail partners and executive management. The development of these Warranty controlling KPIs reduced costs tremendously and have since become the standard for controlling claims costs for Daimler worldwide. Responsibilities include: • Manage all reporting and analysis that impacts the vehicle after-sales business; vehicle quality, warranty costs, parts, processes and market programs • Lead and balance multiple projects involving various departments, divisions and worldwide markets • Design scorecards and monitor key performance indicators to support customer satisfaction, part sales, warranty costs and vehicle quality management initiatives • Forecast and advise management on over $2 billion in warranty costs, service programs and parts and accessories revenue
Squashlove: Pigeon Pea soup with Opo squash/Bottle gourd (Lauki waali To...
A Note about spices used for tempering(Tadka) Indian Daal soups. The same Daal/lentil/beans can pick up a completely different taste with di
State agency defends conservation officer who killed cougar on farm
The Illinois Department of Natural Resources is defending a conservation police officer's decision to fatally shoot a cougar in Whiteside Co
Coal Companies Thrilled University Finally Acknowledges Their Voices - T...
The Brown Noser is Brown University’s satirical newspaper. It was founded in 2006. Its current editors-in-chief are Simon Henriques, Louisa
What Your Klout Score Really Means | Epicenter | Wired.com
Your Klout score is gaining in importance: a high one might bring perks, but a low one could dash your career dreams.
BIGGEST TEAHUPOO EVER, SHOT ON THE PHANTOM CAMERA. // Surfing Videos
This day at Teahupoo- Aug 27th 2011 during the Billabong Pro waiting period is what many are calling the biggest and gnarliest Teahupoo ever
Travelllll.com - Travel Blogging News, Media and Events
Travelllll.com is *the* industry news site for travel blogging and new media. We write about travel, technology, tourism, business & eve
My Adventure Store Canada: Grand Opening Event, Toronto
A wrap-up video of our Grand Opening Event in Toronto. From Capeoria dancing, to interactive travel presentations, we had a blast! Big thank