Partner, 2012 - present
Consulting management, data analysis, business analysis, concept design, and project management primarily focusing on the healthcare and automotive after-sales industries. A leader in identifying KPI metrics, reporting and analysis requirements, customized dashboard designs and system processes that ultimately turn data into knowledge for large organizations.
• Identifying Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that drive your business.
• Designing business management dashboards, analytical tools and reporting solutions.
• Data and business analysis that identifies behavior trends and outliers.
• Consulting on automotive after-sales business processes (Warranty, Service Contracts, Retail Operations, Part Sales, Goodwill)
• Consulting on healthcare performance management (claims processes, capitation rates, health outcomes)
Castellani Media LLC.
Principal, 2009 - 2013
Castellani Media LLC. encompass the growing number of blogs I operate and manage. Blogging is not just a website anymore, it's building exposure of your brand, product or service online through multiple outlets. These skills include, web design, web hosting, WordPress, SEO, social media marketing, social media integration and optimization, content creation and content management.
*Experience managing blogs using WordPress & Drupal publishing platform
*Understands the varying requirements and options for website hosting
*Carefully choose and purchased domain names with a focus on SEO / Keyword
*Site management including site registrations, SEO, plugin management and site updates
*WordPress SEO plugins
*Keyword focus and management
*Experience with link building methods
*Experience in purchasing and selling text links, contextual links and sponsored posts
*User of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics & Google Keyword Tool
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
*Preaches the requirement for companies to invest in social media
*Educates on effective uses of Twitter, Facebook, G+, LinkedIn, Yelp, Pinterest and Foursquare
*Experience running campaigns through social media outlets
*User of social media management tools, TweetDeck
*Currently working with a large network of travel bloggers
*Over 2 years of personal filming experience, including adventure / outdoor films
*Edit & produce travel films using FCP
*Knowledge of video compression for web viewing
*4 Years experience in photography specifically landscape, naure and adventure
*Digital photo editor
*Knowledge of photo hosting and sharing sites (Flickr, SmugMug, Picasa)
*Understands importance of and how to use photography to gain visitors
Mercer Human Resource Consulting
Reporting & Analytics Lead for the Americas, 2007 - 2009
Lead a reporting network across the Americas through education and support of the Oracle CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
• Responsible for all reporting and analysis of the consulting sales pipeline and realized revenue business
• Monitor current sales pipeline trends to predict future revenue performance
• Work closely with global team to support proliferation of standardized reporting
• Provide strategic guidance on the establishment of effective key metrics
• Stay abreast on reporting and analysis capabilities of the CRM system and suggest improvements through IT enhancements
Supervisor Business Intelligence AfterSales, 2001 - 2007
Lead a team of data miners, data analysts, reporting specialists, project managers and a database and systems specialist in supporting the Customer Services division’s intelligent information and analysis needs. Utilizing Cognos BI tools and a highly successful dedicated outsourced IT development team to turn information into knowledge. A leader in identifying KPIs and designing dashboards for our dealer retail partners and executive management. The development of these Warranty controlling KPIs reduced costs tremendously and have since become the standard for controlling claims costs for Daimler worldwide.
• Manage all reporting and analysis that impacts the vehicle after-sales business; vehicle quality, warranty costs, parts, processes and market programs
• Lead and balance multiple projects involving various departments, divisions and worldwide markets
• Design scorecards and monitor key performance indicators to support customer satisfaction, part sales, warranty costs and vehicle quality management initiatives
• Forecast and advise management on over $2 billion in warranty costs, service programs and parts and accessories revenue