Testing out my new chandeliers and Luxcorerender GPU accelerated glass refraction. Recommendations are welcome.
42 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Absolutely gorgeous! I think it looks great as is.4w
- Your works are absolutly amazing4w
- hi jason, The overall impression is very nice, I particularly like the reflection of the light on the floor. Maybe the ceiling looks a bit artificial in my opinion, because I miss something hight or normal map. Of course, the objects on the pillars do not harmonize with the room, too small too uninteresting too banal for a grandiose room / aisle with gold decorations and glass celling lamps, but you probably have placed those anyway just because of the test renderer. the overall impression is terrific, the minor problems still rework and voilà :-)4w
- Wow!! Nice work absolutly great.3w
- blenderjunky MichaelOwner+2Jason, you create some of the most beautiful interior scenes I have ever seen. Your lighting and modelling is stellar. I always enjoy seeing what you bring to the blender table. Well done. Truly inspired and inspiring.3w
- Thank you, that really means a lot coming from someone that does work of your caliber!3w
Add a comment...