- ProBlogger || Digital Photography SchoolEvent Director & Creative Producer, 2011 - presentI direct the production of ebooks, events and special projects for Darren Rowse at dPS and ProBlogger.
- WonderwebbyCreative, 2007 - 2014I blog about bringing creativity to life at Wonderwebby. Alumni ambassador for World Vision Australia and Opportunity International Australia. Speaker at ProBlogger Event 2011 and 2012.
- IBMDigital Specialist, 2000 - 2010
I live in Melbourne, Australia with my husband and amazing three sons. Where I can, I find ways to bring creativity to life by writing, taking photos, making art, and most importantly, keeping things simple and hanging out with my family.
- Projects and business management for Darren Rowse, including ProBlogger, our annual sell-out event ProBlogger Training Event (PBEVENT) ,Digital Photography school ebooks and products, and SnapnGuides mini e-guides.
- Product and marketing consulting to Illustrator David Dunstan (LoopyDave) and writer/artist Ellen Naismith (L'il El)
- RMIT UniversityMasters Animation and Creative Media
Releasing a digital product? I guarantee this will happen | Shayne Tilley
1. You'll be scared There will be a thousand unknowns running through your head before you share your pride and joy with the world. What wil
No Matter What Your Blogging Goals for 2012 Are… We’ve got a 50% Off Dea...
Over the last week on Digital Photography School we've been running a 12 Deals of Christmas promotion where we're offering ...
Melbourne ProBlogger Event Recap, LinkUp and Looking Forward (#PBevent)
Last Friday was the second Melbourne ProBlogger Event, and I thought I'd take a moment or two today to create ...
Connection Days & Nonprofit Work: Being a part of something special ...
Studio Notes by Shai Coggins. On the Creative Geek Life. Home; Blog; About. Things; Travels. Press | Media; Highlights. Galleries. Batik Pai
Opportunities To Support and Contribute to Help Other Mums
Opportunities to Contribute and Show Support over the next month that will help others in our community.
New iPhone case prints Polaroid photos — Lost At E Minor: For creative ...
Designer Mac Funamizu has really hit the jackpot with this. His latest invention, the cryptically named Sophie, is an iPhone case which prin
Aussie Bloggers headed to NYC for BlogHer12, these posts are for you… Pa...
The last time I headed to New York for BlogHer, I was speaking. The excitement was (almost) enough to get me through the jetlag (the coffee
Announcing the Voices of the Year '12 Honorees and Readers!
Today we are pleased and proud to announce the next group of people who will see that view for themselves. It's time to announce the final 2