Workday launches Workday 14, wins Thomson Reuters deal http://ht.ly/63Rl3 ->Another big customer win for Workday and interesting to see them specifically call out Oracle and In-Memory.
no plus ones
- Does anybody know the cost difference (at a high level) between SAP and Workday ?Aug 15, 2011
- That would be some interesting information and my guess that only a few people (ie) would have visibility on pricing across both vendors.Aug 15, 2011
- The release of Fusion probably represents opportunities for everyone. Oracle to upgrade and retain customers on their new platform, and everyone else (SAP, Workday etc) to try and sell them an alternative. Sounds to me like astute potential Fusion customers might well have the opportunity to land a very good deal, no matter which choice they ultimately make.Aug 16, 2011
- - I have visibility into cost but cannot disclose that detail.@jonathan- 'astute potential Fusion customers' will not make that kind of decision...Sep 3, 2011
- Because they not astute ? ;)Sep 3, 2011
Add a comment...