Or in other words: "you don't know someone's journey at the point you encounter them, so be nice and understanding at all times."
A very interesting talk on a hypothetical situation where bad stuff happens to Google, and the potential ramifications of that event.
- Milton State SchoolPrimary School, 1985 - 1991
- Toowong State High SchoolSecondary School, 1992 - 1996
- Learning about Android shenanigans,
- Pinball (both IRL and simulated),
- Beta Testing Android apps,
- Contributing to Android App documentation.
- Facebook is becoming a freemium network. Promoting your posts for a cost: how about "no thanks".
- Twitter is good for quick updates, but not for expressing what you really think without committing crimes against grammar.
- G+ is a "rich experience".
- You don't have to beg for access to a person's profile so you can see what they're about.
- Public posting is the norm, not the exception.
- Red HatTechnical Writer, 2009 - present
- Absolute Data GroupOffice Manager, then Technical Writer, 2001 - 2004
- IntecTechnical Writer, 2007 - 2009
- Boeing AustraliaPublishing Systems Operator, and Technical Writer, 2004 - 2007
- Zen Pinball HD
- Pinball Arcade
- Raiden Legacy
- Zaccaria Pinball
AZ Screen Recorder - No Root – Apps para Android no Google Play
Featured on Google Play Home Page, Android Police, Yahoo News, CNET, Android Central, Droid-Life and more.AZ Screen Recorder is the best app
Speed Up Chrome for Android with this Settings Tweak
Android: Chrome is one of our favorite Android browsers, but it can be a little sluggish sometimes. This settings tweak, thanks to Redditor
Lobby GitHub for AsciiDoc Support in Jekyll Blogs Hosted on GitHub Pages...
for Android, Pinball, and other interesting topics.
Turning a Shield Tablet US Version into a Rest of World Version – Jared ...
My personal website, where I share things about Android, Technology, Pinball, or anything else that takes my fancy. Come along for the ride!
Jekyll and Hyde (The Old Blogs) – Jared "jaredmorgs" Morgan's Blog – ......
...where I share things about Android, Technology, and Pinball, or anything else that takes my fancy. Come along for the ride!
Was isolated from 1999 to 2006 with a 486. Built my own late 80s Operati...
EDIT EDIT: I didn't expect this to get so widely recognized, but I'd like to also clarify a few things: First up, as many have pointed out,