I'm basically going to have to plunge all the balls on each table to demote myself from Gold.
You can do it here or on Twitter.
Use the hashtag or tag and we'll add you to the friends list.
So if you want to help him raise money for his school while supporting his efforts, I'd greatly appreciate your help with a pledge.
Whatever your can spare will make a huge difference.
- Learning about Android shenanigans,
- Pinball (both IRL and simulated),
- Beta Testing Android apps,
- Contributing to Android App documentation.
- Facebook is becoming a freemium network. Promoting your posts for a cost: how about "no thanks".
- Twitter is good for quick updates, but not for expressing what you really think without committing crimes against grammar.
- G+ is a "rich experience".
- You don't have to beg for access to a person's profile so you can see what they're about.
- Public posting is the norm, not the exception.
- Milton State SchoolPrimary School, 1985 - 1991
- Toowong State High SchoolSecondary School, 1992 - 1996
- Red HatTechnical Writer, 2009 - present
- Absolute Data GroupOffice Manager, then Technical Writer, 2001 - 2004
- IntecTechnical Writer, 2007 - 2009
- Boeing AustraliaPublishing Systems Operator, and Technical Writer, 2004 - 2007
AZ Screen Recorder - No Root – Apps para Android no Google Play
Featured on Google Play Home Page, Android Police, Yahoo News, CNET, Android Central, Droid-Life and more.AZ Screen Recorder is the best app
Speed Up Chrome for Android with this Settings Tweak
Android: Chrome is one of our favorite Android browsers, but it can be a little sluggish sometimes. This settings tweak, thanks to Redditor
Lobby GitHub for AsciiDoc Support in Jekyll Blogs Hosted on GitHub Pages...
for Android, Pinball, and other interesting topics.
Turning a Shield Tablet US Version into a Rest of World Version – Jared ...
My personal website, where I share things about Android, Technology, Pinball, or anything else that takes my fancy. Come along for the ride!
Jekyll and Hyde (The Old Blogs) – Jared "jaredmorgs" Morgan's Blog – ......
...where I share things about Android, Technology, and Pinball, or anything else that takes my fancy. Come along for the ride!
Was isolated from 1999 to 2006 with a 486. Built my own late 80s Operati...
EDIT EDIT: I didn't expect this to get so widely recognized, but I'd like to also clarify a few things: First up, as many have pointed out,