Bobby from joins us for a chat about all things Zen Pinball, along with a host of other stuff.
That is all.
Try not to think of that when you next fly into Paris during bad weather ;-P
Learn to root..
Learn to flash ROM..
become flashaholic flashing multiple ROMs per day crack flashing.
Never having the same ROM/setup for two days in a row
Want more power....
Flash a custom kernel.....
Too much battery being used
Now horsepower is not so important.. Need more battery life...
Need to squeeze more battery life out of device
Tired of custom kernel stability(even when not OC/UC UV)
Stock kernel... custom ROM, rooted..
Tired of all the bugs and little nuisances in custom ROMS..
Stock rom, stock kernel... still rooted of course
Root? I don't need root anymore..
Completely bone stock
- Red HatTechnical Writer, 2009 - present
- Absolute Data GroupOffice Manager, then Technical Writer, 2001 - 2004
- IntecTechnical Writer, 2007 - 2009
- Boeing AustraliaPublishing Systems Operator, and Technical Writer, 2004 - 2007
- Sky Force 2014
- Pinball Arcade
- Raiden Legacy
- Zaccaria Pinball
- Zen Pinball HD
- Learning about Android shenanigans,
- Pinball (both IRL and simulated),
- Beta Testing Android apps,
- Contributing to Android App documentation.
- Facebook is becoming a freemium network. Promoting your posts for a cost: how about "no thanks".
- Twitter is good for quick updates, but not for expressing what you really think without committing crimes against grammar.
- G+ is a "rich experience".
- You don't have to beg for access to a person's profile so you can see what they're about.
- Public posting is the norm, not the exception.
- Milton State SchoolPrimary School, 1985 - 1991
- Toowong State High SchoolSecondary School, 1992 - 1996
AZ Screen Recorder - No Root – Apps para Android no Google Play
Featured on Google Play Home Page, Android Police, Yahoo News, CNET, Android Central, Droid-Life and more.AZ Screen Recorder is the best app
Speed Up Chrome for Android with this Settings Tweak
Android: Chrome is one of our favorite Android browsers, but it can be a little sluggish sometimes. This settings tweak, thanks to Redditor
Lobby GitHub for AsciiDoc Support in Jekyll Blogs Hosted on GitHub Pages...
for Android, Pinball, and other interesting topics.
Turning a Shield Tablet US Version into a Rest of World Version – Jared ...
My personal website, where I share things about Android, Technology, Pinball, or anything else that takes my fancy. Come along for the ride!
Jekyll and Hyde (The Old Blogs) – Jared "jaredmorgs" Morgan's Blog – ......
...where I share things about Android, Technology, and Pinball, or anything else that takes my fancy. Come along for the ride!
Was isolated from 1999 to 2006 with a 486. Built my own late 80s Operati...
EDIT EDIT: I didn't expect this to get so widely recognized, but I'd like to also clarify a few things: First up, as many have pointed out,