The term AFOL, or Adult Fan of LEGO®, was first used in August 1995 by an adult LEGO user online. Today there are hundreds of thousands of self-proclaimed AFOLs! To learn more about the AFOL community, visit www.LEGO.com/LAN
Photo credit to AFOL Chris McVeigh
There's no pay, obviously, but you'd get your name listed as a contributor in the app and Play Store description. There wouldn't be any contracts or anything, but you'd have to promise not to share the code with others.
I'm starting at the ground floor trying to convince Atlassian that AsciiDoc using in all parts of the Atlassian stack would be a beneficial thing for them to work on.
It's getting to the point that I might need to abandon my AsciiDoc workflow I'm experimenting with if AsciiDoctor support/rendering in Confluence Pages doesn't improve.
I've tried github.com/asciidoctor-confluence but it doesn't seem to be compatible yet with HTTPS (bug raised, and docs PR created, of course).
And dumping in HTML from Asciidoctor into the code view of the WYSIWYG Confluence editor doesn't really work cleanly because Confluence strips out all the nice Foundation formatting and doesn't display admonitions because they are macros in Confluence.
Really frustrating. But I kind of expected it.
Has anyone run a Hangout on Air from Chrome for Android? I'm faced with doing this tomorrow, as I don't have access to a laptop.
Will BT audio be routed to Chrome?
Will switching away from Chrome stop the broadcast?
Will screen timeout / lock stop the broadcast?
Note: unless you are invited as a guest you won't be able to speak. Committee members will be invited separately tomorrow, at about 6.55pm. Have hangouts open and ready to receive calls.
- Milton State SchoolPrimary School, 1985 - 1991
- Toowong State High SchoolSecondary School, 1992 - 1996
- Learning about Android shenanigans,
- Pinball (both IRL and simulated),
- Beta Testing Android apps,
- Contributing to Android App documentation.
- Facebook is becoming a freemium network. Promoting your posts for a cost: how about "no thanks".
- Twitter is good for quick updates, but not for expressing what you really think without committing crimes against grammar.
- G+ is a "rich experience".
- You don't have to beg for access to a person's profile so you can see what they're about.
- Public posting is the norm, not the exception.
- Red HatTechnical Writer, 2009 - present
- Absolute Data GroupOffice Manager, then Technical Writer, 2001 - 2004
- IntecTechnical Writer, 2007 - 2009
- Boeing AustraliaPublishing Systems Operator, and Technical Writer, 2004 - 2007
- Zen Pinball HD
- Pinball Arcade
- Raiden Legacy
- Zaccaria Pinball
AZ Screen Recorder - No Root – Apps para Android no Google Play
Featured on Google Play Home Page, Android Police, Yahoo News, CNET, Android Central, Droid-Life and more.AZ Screen Recorder is the best app
Speed Up Chrome for Android with this Settings Tweak
Android: Chrome is one of our favorite Android browsers, but it can be a little sluggish sometimes. This settings tweak, thanks to Redditor
Lobby GitHub for AsciiDoc Support in Jekyll Blogs Hosted on GitHub Pages...
for Android, Pinball, and other interesting topics.
Turning a Shield Tablet US Version into a Rest of World Version – Jared ...
My personal website, where I share things about Android, Technology, Pinball, or anything else that takes my fancy. Come along for the ride!
Jekyll and Hyde (The Old Blogs) – Jared "jaredmorgs" Morgan's Blog – ......
...where I share things about Android, Technology, and Pinball, or anything else that takes my fancy. Come along for the ride!
Was isolated from 1999 to 2006 with a 486. Built my own late 80s Operati...
EDIT EDIT: I didn't expect this to get so widely recognized, but I'd like to also clarify a few things: First up, as many have pointed out,