Starting today, it's now easier to access other Google apps right from Gmail app. When you click on a YouTube, Maps, or Chrome link you'll go directly to that respective app if it's installed instead of opening the mobile browser. Of course, if you prefer you can turn this off using the in-app settings.
If you are using multiple accounts, today's update also lets you choose to sign out of of a single account instead of having to sign out of all accounts at once.
You can download the latest version here: http://goo.gl/2ma4I
- Compete (Millward Brown Digital)Associate Digital Marketing Manager, 2013 - present
- CompeteOnline Marketing Coordinator, 2011 - 2013
- CompeteSocial Media/Marketing Intern, 2011 - 2011
- Canobie Lake ParkRides Operator, 2008 - 2008
- C&J Driveway SealingFounder, 2007 - 2009
- Blackman AuditoriumUsher, 2008 - 2010
- Gallery 360Attendant, 2008 - 2010
- Version 2.0 CommunicationsPublic Relations Intern, 2009 - 2009
- Allied Integrated Marketing2010 - 2010
- Northeastern University2007 - 2011
- Pinkerton Academy2003 - 2007
One Year Later: Insights into Nissan’s 10% Market Share Goal
In Q4 2011, Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn proclaimed that the automaker wants 10% of U.S. sales within three years (i.e., by Q4 2014). In this ana
If a Product Launches in a Forest and There’s No One There to Tweet Abou...
If your business is primarily online, generating valuable referral traffic is one of the most important things you can do for your company.
Attention Retailers: Amazon Prime members are located in Aisle 5 | Compe...
Consumer insights for digital marketers.
Traffic Report: March Top 50 Sites | Compete Pulse
compete.com; Menu. Home · Our Products · Compete PRO · Ad Impact · Ad VRF · Ascend · Behavior Match · Compete API · Compete Media Planner ·
Competitive Intelligence for PR Part 1: Evaluating Target Publications
Image from: public relations / Shutterstock In the world of public relations, when it comes to measuring the success of brand recognition, u
Search Marketers, Pick Your Keyword Battles Wisely
Image from: Tug of War / Shutterstock Getting found online is one of the major challenges every marketer faces, and it’s a problem that can
The Dark Knight Has Risen Thanks to Cryptic Viral Marketing
Image from: TheDarkKnightRises.com As the weather warms up (or if you’ve been in the northeast lately, cools off and rains), we can’t help b
Get Smart About Content: Louis C.K.’s DIY Video is No Joke
Image from: LouisCK.net Every good marketer knows that although content is king, the means by which people produce and consume that content