Dear Japheth Campbell,
Thank you for contacting PayPal Debit Card. My name is Bobbi, and I understand you have a question regarding a PayPal Debit MasterCard® transaction to <snip>. I can help explain further today.
Once a transaction has completed with a specific bank for the back up there is not a way to change the funding source, but I can explain how to resolve this issue today. For each debit card transaction our system will try to go to the back up two times to receive the funds, if by the second time we do not receive the funds we will simply deduct the amount out of your PayPal balance. If you have a balance at the time to cover this you will not need to do any additional steps, if at the time the funds come back and causes your balance to go negative you can then select a different funding source to resolve it. I can assure you if your balance does go negative PayPal will not charge any additional fees, we will just ask that the funds are paid by a different funding source. I also see that you have updated your back up for the debit card to your <snip> Bank, so now any future charges you make will go there instead of
the <snip> Bank. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact us and have a great day!
Thank you again for your contact. I am glad I was able to help resolve your inquiry about your PayPal Debit MasterCard® transaction. If you have more questions, visit our Help Center by clicking "Help" in the top right corner of any PayPal page.
PayPal Debit Card Team
My response back:
You resolved nothing today. You are going to attempt to charge my <snip> account two more times and each time I am going to be charged a $33 overdraft fee. Because of your refusal, or at least surprising inability, to stop the next two attempts, I am going to be charged a total of $99 by my bank. In the end you will take the amount from the $250 balance I currently have in my PayPal account, but the total cost to me will be $123.99 ($24.99 transaction plus the $99 in overdrafts fees). You need to change your policies to accommodate your customers.
SOAR: Spirit-Empowered Worship
Google Play http://bit.ly/1IcNHUJ
My Healthy Church http://viewmhc.com/510105
Family Christian http://bit.ly/1haEHZm
- Northcentral UniversityPhD Business Administration, Marketing, 2015 - present
- Full Sail UniversityEntertainment Business Master of Science, 2010 - 2011
- Central Bible CollegeYouth Ministry, 1994 - 1998
- Flappy Bird
- Bitcoin Billionaire
I am also an entrepreneur, developing a start-up venture with my brother in the entertainment industry. The initial phase will launch a record label, with following phases launching divisions to target the publishing and film sectors.
- Atom Bomb RecordsPresident of Operations & Marketing, 2008 - presentOversee the day-to-day operations of the company. Responsible for the daily business transactions and ongoing Internet marketing campaigns.
- General Council of the Assemblies of God in the United States of AmericaE-Commerce Analyst, 2013 - presentWith the support of the VP of Integrated Communications, Marketing and Sales, the VP of Publishing, the VP of IT, and the Sales and Marketing Team, I manage My Healthy Church's/ AG Resources' online initiatives with the goal of driving traffic and increasing revenue. I also own the online marketing calendar, manage the creative asset process, and elevate existing 3rd party vendor relationships.
- webbara.com Web CreationsFreelancer, 2000 - presentSpecialize in Internet marketing, social media marketing, eCommerce strategies, graphic design, website design, and web application development.
- Shepherd of the HillsWeb Designer, 2005 - 2009
- Central Bible CollegeWebmaster, 1998 - 2005
- Central Bible CollegeComputer Tech, 1996 - 1998
90% of users will make holiday purchase through apps
Mobile and tablet apps are playing an increasingly large role in the purchasing habits of consumers, and as many as 94 percent of respondent
Marc Andreessen: Bitcoin, Not Apple Pay, is the Real Innovation
Marc Andreessen talks bitcoin, Apple Pay and the problems they face at the Dreamforce 2014 conference in San Francisco.
Bitcoin Foundation to Standardise Bitcoin Symbol and Code Next Year
The Bitcoin Foundation's Financial Standards Working Group has shed more light on its priorities for the next two quarters.
Georgia Tech Integrates Bitcoin into Student Payment Cards
The Georgia Institute of Technology is the first university to integrate bitcoin into its students’ dining and shopping experience.
8 Members of US Congress Receive Bitcoin Donations via BitPAC
BitPAC has sent $250 worth of bitcoin donations to eight members of Congress, including Rand Paul and Paul Ryan.
Facebook gives users more say in which ads will appear in their News Feeds
Facebook has tweaked its algorithm once again—this time to give users a little bit more say in which ads will appear in their News Feed. Now
Zcan Wireless - The World's First Wireless Scanner Mouse
The Zcan Wireless Mouse delivers a new way of scanning with the world's first 2-in-1 wireless scanner mouse that allows you to scan anywhere
Independent Scotland Could be 'Cryptocurrency Testbed'
The assistant governor of the Reserve Bank of Australia says Scotland could experiment with cryptocurrencies if it gains independence.
Get It Right: Cart Utilization Is Not Cart Abandonment
Many consumers use the shopping cart to help them move their purchase process from one device to another. Don't treat this as shopping cart
Bitcoin Price Drops Below $600 After Relative Stability
Big news should cause big price moves, right? Apparently not, as long stable BTC prices declined below $600 today.