While visiting Page, AZ to shoot Antelope Canyon, I made a stop at Horseshoe Bend which is another spot I've always wanted to photograph. It's a short drive from town and a relatively quick 3/4 mile hike out to the point overlooking the 270° bend in the Colorado River.
The viewpoint is bleak, windy overlook with a sheer drop into the canyon below. I set my tripod up as close to the edge as I could get without being too queasy :)
It was right around mid day, so I threw on my big stopper to smooth out the water, and an ND grad to get a little more definition in the clouds. The big stopper always gives photos a moody look which I enjoy. Hope you do too!
- Full Sail UniversityEntertainment Business Master of Science, 2010 - 2011
- Central Bible CollegeYouth Ministry, 1994 - 1998
I am also an entrepreneur, developing a start-up venture with my brother in the entertainment industry. The initial phase will launch a record label, with following phases launching divisions to target the publishing and film sectors.
- Atom Bomb RecordsPresident of Operations & Marketing, 2008 - presentOversee the day-to-day operations of the company. Responsible for the daily business transactions and ongoing Internet marketing campaigns.
- General Council of the Assemblies of God in the United States of AmericaE-Commerce Analyst, 2013 - presentWith the support of the VP of Integrated Communications, Marketing and Sales, the VP of Publishing, the VP of IT, and the Sales and Marketing Team, I manage My Healthy Church's/ AG Resources' online initiatives with the goal of driving traffic and increasing revenue. I also own the online marketing calendar, manage the creative asset process, and elevate existing 3rd party vendor relationships.
- webbara.com Web CreationsFreelancer, 2000 - presentSpecialize in Internet marketing, social media marketing, eCommerce strategies, graphic design, website design, and web application development.
- Shepherd of the HillsWeb Designer, 2005 - 2009
- Central Bible CollegeWebmaster, 1998 - 2005
- Central Bible CollegeComputer Tech, 1996 - 1998
90% of users will make holiday purchase through apps
Mobile and tablet apps are playing an increasingly large role in the purchasing habits of consumers, and as many as 94 percent of respondent
Marc Andreessen: Bitcoin, Not Apple Pay, is the Real Innovation
Marc Andreessen talks bitcoin, Apple Pay and the problems they face at the Dreamforce 2014 conference in San Francisco.
Bitcoin Foundation to Standardise Bitcoin Symbol and Code Next Year
The Bitcoin Foundation's Financial Standards Working Group has shed more light on its priorities for the next two quarters.
Georgia Tech Integrates Bitcoin into Student Payment Cards
The Georgia Institute of Technology is the first university to integrate bitcoin into its students’ dining and shopping experience.
8 Members of US Congress Receive Bitcoin Donations via BitPAC
BitPAC has sent $250 worth of bitcoin donations to eight members of Congress, including Rand Paul and Paul Ryan.
Facebook gives users more say in which ads will appear in their News Feeds
Facebook has tweaked its algorithm once again—this time to give users a little bit more say in which ads will appear in their News Feed. Now
Zcan Wireless - The World's First Wireless Scanner Mouse
The Zcan Wireless Mouse delivers a new way of scanning with the world's first 2-in-1 wireless scanner mouse that allows you to scan anywhere
Independent Scotland Could be 'Cryptocurrency Testbed'
The assistant governor of the Reserve Bank of Australia says Scotland could experiment with cryptocurrencies if it gains independence.
Get It Right: Cart Utilization Is Not Cart Abandonment
Many consumers use the shopping cart to help them move their purchase process from one device to another. Don't treat this as shopping cart
Bitcoin Price Drops Below $600 After Relative Stability
Big news should cause big price moves, right? Apparently not, as long stable BTC prices declined below $600 today.
Stripe: Bitcoin Has Future in Global Payments if Issues Solved
The payments processor examined bitcoin and weighed its potential impact on the world's payment network.