If you’re like me, you want to stay connected with friends and family without technology getting in the way. Hangouts lets you focus on the people you love talking to, so your conversations feel as in-the-moment and natural as they do in real life.
Today we’re updating the Hangouts app for Android to make it easier to express yourself, and have more fun along the way:
- Like the saying goes, a sticker is worth a thousand words. From penguins to pirates, koalas to cats, 16 new sticker packs (and more to come!) have tons of ways to say what’s on your mind.
- Give your video calls some extra flair with video filters including sepia, vignette, black & white, and more. Just swipe during a video call to try these new styles.
We’re also making it easier to start conversations with friends and family:
- Confirm your phone number so your friends who already have your digits can more easily find and message you in Hangouts.
- Know when your friends are ready to chat right now with “last seen” timestamps, so you never have to type, “You there?”
Hangouts is also introducing the start of something new -- smart suggestions right in your conversations:
- When you’re trying to meet up with friends in real life and someone asks, “Where are you?”, Hangouts can now understand what you need and offer to help. You’ll see a one-tap option to share your location right in the conversation, without you needing to hunt around in a map, drop a pin and send your position.
Try all the new features by updating the Hangouts app on your Android device (http://goo.gl/v7FTL - rolling out to the Play Store over the next few hours). Note that “last seen” timestamps will roll out in waves over the next few weeks, so you may not see this feature for all your contacts right away. Today’s updates will also be available on the Hangouts iOS app soon.
P.S. We’ve added a few other surprises to this Hangouts update, but we’ll let you find them on your own. Woot!
If you prefer to send her something, she has a list on amazon with basic things that she needs.Whatever you can do for her, it will be much appreciated.
Here is a link to her list on Amazon: http://amzn.com/w/17B5T5Y4HDC6D
Donations can be sent directly to via paypal, to the following adress: email@example.com
Things started going downhill when in early November of 2014, Vonnie was in an accident that left her unable to work. She is under the care of doctors, and making the rounds with care, tests, etc., which are all time consuming and costly. Often she has to wait a month to get in to see the next doctor she has been referred to or get another test. In the meantime there are the living expenses and medical bills.
She is single and has managed to squeeze by since the accident, but is no longer able to. The bills keep piling up. The disconnection notices from utilities have started coming, and she is also at a risk for losing her medical insurance. It is desperately needed at this time especially, since she has been told that things are pointing towards surgery being the only thing that will help her get back to normal and work.
Not only has she lost her income, at risk for losing her job, but she lost her car in the accident. The money she saved for getting a new one (which wasn’t much) has been spent on necessities such as, utilities, food, health insurance, and health care.
The injuries are debilitating and the fear of not knowing how long it will take for her to heal enough to work, or what the future holds is pretty hard to deal with.
Thank you all for whatever help you can provide her, dont hesitate to share this post.
- BizMSolutions.com - Social Media & Relationship Marketing StrategiesOwner of BizMSolutions.com, present
Hi everyone!! Thank you so much for connecting with me here on Google+ I love networking with great people! Even more, I love helping great people connect with one another!
My name is Janice and I own BizMSolutions, an online virtual solutions provider created for the small to medium sized business. I spend my days connecting with truly wonderful social media strategists, copywriters, graphic designers, web designers, virtual assistants and more! I help small businesses by finding just the right virtual solutions providers to meet their needs and then working with them to ensure our client's projects run smoothly.
BizMSolutions provides social media strategies, virtual assistant services and a variety of other virtual solutions to business owners all across the globe. We help small businesses leverage tools such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn in order to get past the noise online to create strategic conversations around their business.
Towards the middle of 2010 I launched a special report entitled "Hiring Out Social Media Tasks: How to Get Help Without Losing Control". The launch of this document not only generated an additional 25% in revenue for BizMSolutions, it also gained recognition among white paper experts within the industry and was featured in a case study in the White Paper Results newsletter. You can sign up for this report at http://bit.ly/HOSMT1
- Morehead State UniversityBusiness Administration, 1991 - 1995