OMG last days in Sweden has been the most awkward ever - this is the chain of events thus far (its a long read but it is just... you cant make it up):
1) Rightwing extremists and other fascist mobs go in hard about "islam is coming!"
2) Immigration is rising due to a war.
3) The socialdemocratic fekkwits start, in what can be assumed to be a bid to gain votes from the people in point 1 to try to "handle the disaster" by destroying EU central tennents
4) SÄPO - the home for police who didn't really handle reality - decides to up the "terrorthreat level" to 4 making most of us scratch our heads going "we didn't even know we had a scale". But it does impress the politicians who...
5) Scream bloody murder and demands that we ban crypto - install trojans - grant the police large scale rights to peoples private information and that we need to go into state of emergency. Normal people start looking around wondering if the reality they are watching is the same as the rest of us.
6) SÄPO drops the bomb - they KNOW there is a terrorist coming to Sweden, who is a refugee. They have his name and now and country wide manhunt starts....
7) politicians and press rally them on. Press posts this guys photo, name and talk about everyone should be on a lookout. This lasts for a few days until...
8) Random people start noticing that this guy is tagging himself on facebook outside the home he is officially in. He doesn't seem a Daesh terrorist, since he drinks, goes on dates. Like any 22 yo.
Also people start wondering how the press, the police and SÄPO can all fail to find him when someones grandmother with minimum of effort can do it directly.
9) SÄPO arrest him finally. Guns drawn, massive macho bullshit... at his home. Where he's been for the last week.
10) The right wing press goes nuts. The Gothenburg Post actually writes... IN ENGLISH "ladies and gentlemen, we got him" causing themselves to be the perfect definition of the Swedish term "skämskudde". Politicians all go into "great work!" mode and pat themselves on the back.
11) (TODAY) Then it just crumble. The guy is released without any following suspicion.
Everyone starts looking around awkwardly like someone cheering in a silent crowd and suddenly realizing he is alone.
Right now SÄPO is trending on Twitter and some golden shit is being posted, a combo of embarrassment and pointing and laughing as politicians, journalists, police and racist asshats try to collect up their faces, fallen egos and trousers and sneak out the door without someone noticing.
Popcorn isn't even good enough - Hell I need like heroin as a snack for this :D