Um, I thinkcould explain why conservatives are more likely to follow the gaze of "conservative" leaders than liberals are to follow the gaze of "liberal" leaders. It could have something to do with openness to new ideas.
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- fascinating. fits with much other research suggesting that liberals just aren't followers...not showing same group loyalty or deference to authority.Apr 16, 2012
- I think the idea of "flip flopping" being such a bad thing appeals to conservatives for this reason. There's a tendency to think one should have an opinion and stick with it indefinitely. The idea of changing your mind after reviewing new facts seems much more appealing to liberals. Pretty interesting stuffApr 16, 2012
- Right on,. This is impressive that it confirms so many hypotheses from the literature.Apr 16, 2012
- seems a very small sample thoApr 16, 2012
- True. Nice catch! However, this is the second study I've seen like this, so it's likely to confirm the previous study (small sample size or not).Apr 16, 2012