Technical Executive, 2014 - present
Junior Producer, 2013 - 2014
Digital Producer / Project Manager, 2012 - 2013
• Managed client relationships from briefing to delivery with minimal oversight.
• Defined project scopes and produced project documentation, estimates and project plans to
ensuring smooth execution for clients.
• Managed third party developers and individually produced custom digital solutions above and
beyond client expectations.
• Used knowledge of web and digital systems to ensure all content met current web standards,
was mobile friendly and search engine optimised.
• Provided consult and managed implementation of Facebook and social media platform integration, including Facebook API, social media competitions, and branded YouTube channels.
• Managed daily and weekly client status meetings involving multiple client partners and acted as daily client liaison.
• Delivered projects within extremely tight delivery timings, continually moving project scopes and multiple client changes.
Account Coordinator, 2011 - 2012
• Used strong interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and succinctly with others involved with each project, managed client relationships and maintained strong working relationships with key industry suppliers.
• Provided astute campaign management from brief to execution including frequent and timely reporting and analysis.
• Effective crisis management with proven and successful outcomes for clients.
• Negotiated best value supplier costs while maintaining good relationships to provide client with most efficient campaign budget outcome.
• Expert time and project management to ensure campaigns ran to schedule, on budget, and strict deadlines were met.
• Investigated added value options for clients, including the use of Digital elements in traditional campaigns and the implementation of key digital and social media elements.
• Provided insight and reports to upper management on the trends, updates and statistics of “new” media and digital platforms.
Teaching Assistant, 2011 - 2012
• Teaching Assistant to Associate Professor of Advertising Management (Maria van Dessel) – 3rd year.
• Managed and operated two weekly tutorials, and responsible for roughly 60 students.
• Trained, supported and mentored 3rd year students and evaluated student performance.
Project Coordinator, 2009 - 2010
• Effective project management skills with a proven record of delivering projects on time and under budget.
• Strong communications skills used to coordinate and liaise with stakeholders from numerous internal departments as well as maintain strong relationships with third party suppliers.
• Confidence to negotiate and manage individual projects and communicate effectively to ensure specific goals and tasks are accomplished.
• Continual investigation into digital technologies and provide recommendations on ways to enhance customer experience and provide corporate value.
Digital Coordinator, 2012 - 2012
• Managed and maintained Eidos website, including the management and maintenance of existing Joomla! CMS data and template.
• Managed CRM tools integrated with online systems, and ensured all data was formatted for reporting and exporting into other utilities.
• Implemented EDM and mailing lists using integrated tools and plug-ins.
• Provided advice and managed the implementation of social media platforms, including the management of LinkedIn groups, as well as Facebook and Twitter integration.
• Ensured online systems delivered key functionality during high peak server loads.
• Implemented and managed online event registration, with integration into CRM systems.
• Report and analysis of online data from multiple sources.