Business leaders are faced with a myriad of opportunities and choices every day. It is estimated that on average the C-suite will get 150-300 emails per day vying for some decision-making attention about an opportunity. Each opportunity requires some…
Driven, passionate business leader that enjoys helping others achieve their goals and realize their dreams. My life achievement should be measured by how I inspire others. My loves are family, travel, learning and sharing. A bit non-traditional, compassionate and a "here and now" person. Progressive with a dream of equality for all. My mom is my hero and inspiration.
- University of UtahMass Communications
- Skyline High School
- WelocalizeSr Director Global Marketing, 2013 - presentManaging strategic global marketing for 2nd fastest growing translation company in the world according to Common Sense Advisory. Responsibilities include corporate communications, brand and creative services management, PR, social media and engagement, lead generation and international sales support. www.welocalize.com welocalize is the most committed partner in language services for global brands. We are a company of 600+ employees in 12 offices located in the US, UK, Ireland, Germany, China and Japan. Since 1997 we've been breaking new ground in translating content around the world. This takes exploration of different cultures, developing advanced technology and collaborating with our clients to work more efficiently saving time and money. In short, at welocalize we do things differently.
- Artful ThinkersPresident / Founder, 1997 - presentStrategic sales and marketing services. Outsourced CMO.
- EmpowHER MediaCMO and EVP Sales, 2010 - 2012
- Thomson Reuters (NETg)Vice President Sales Operations and Customer Support
- SmartForce (SkillSoft)Vice President, Corporate Marketing and Global Sales Operations
- Hot Stix GolfVP, Marketing & Customer Experience
- Mastering ComputersSVP, Sales
- KnowledgeNetVP, Marketing
- Desert Document ServicesEVP, Sales & Marketing
- Fidelity InvestmentsSeries 6, 63, 7 - Manager
Interview with Truly Global Author and Globalization Expert Anna N. Schl...
There are many steps involved for enterprises looking to cross international borders and go global. There are complex processes that often r
The Power of Smarketing in Localization - welocalize
At our recent LocLeaders event in Dublin, I shared some of the globalization program approaches I have seen which have generated the most su
Localization Is The Key To Going Global With Content Marketing
If you have a piece of content marketing that worked wonders on audiences in the U.S., you might think it can also be effective with interna
Optimizing Localization Quality for Global Marketing Content - welocalize
By Julio Leal, Head of Localization, Ciena Corporation The localization of marketing content differs from other content types like technical
Welocalize Teaminology for Multilingual Terminology Management
Welocalize Teaminology is a crowdsourcing management platform designed to leverage the knowledge of experts within set communities. The Welo
Latest Technologies for Localization Testing - welocalize
Judy Chen shares emerging trends in software testing and localization, including automation and how the Cloud are creating new requirements.
Welocalize Translates More than One Billion Words a Year - welocalize
Welocalize manages more than 1.2 billion words a year, 100 million words a month, that's 3.3 million words per day. Welocalize filled reques
Considering Consistency and Coherence in Digital Content Globalization
Following a presentation at a recent global customer experience summit I was glad to discuss drivers and enablers of content effectiveness a
Effectively reaching a global audience requires a strategy that ...
Effectively reaching a global audience requires a strategy that produces and distributes value-driven content directed to a precisely define
Norwest Equity Partners Announces Significant Investment in Leading Loca...
Welocalize announced Norwest Equity Partners (NEP), a leading middle market investment firm, made a significant investment in Welocalize on
Leveraging Digital Content Globalization and Localization to Increase Br...
Global marketing and commercial leaders are under more pressure than ever to make the right balance and choices when it comes to positioning
Software Localization and Meeting Sim-Ship Expectations
Five Tips to Help Software Companies Get Multiple Product Versions Ready for International Launch by Welocalize. Meeting sim-ship demands. L
The Wrong Color, the Wrong Word – The Importance of Cultural Knowledge i...
As the economy expands worldwide, fostering increased international trading, more companies will try their hand at global marketing and ...
What Will Create the Most Localization Buzz in Vancouver?
Welocalize predicts buzzworthy topics for the localization industry events in Vancouver. Join Welocalize at LocWorld, LocLeaders, AMTA and T