- De Montfort UniversityMSc Software Engineering, present
- Open UniversityMSc Management of Software Projects
- University of BradfordBSc Computer Science
Jamie is a long time embedded engineer having started out in the consumer gaming industry. After 10 years of developing on embedded entertainment systems a switch to Canonical as a developer in the Ubuntu Mobile team took Jamie on a career path involving his love of Linux. Projects contributed to include Nokia’s Maemo and MeeGo platform, the Linux From Scratch project on their automated build tools, various start-ups with iPhone and Android development and a couple of set-top box vendors.
Whilst at Canonical Jamie helped start up the not-for-profit company Linaro and stayed on as the Linaro Release Manager, ARM Technical Liaison Engineer and finally the Linaro Platform Program Manager. A further move to ARM as the Secure Services Program Manager followed by forming Trustonic, ARM’s joint venture with G&D and Gemalto brings this story up to date.
Jamie is married with two wonderful children and currently lives in Bath, Somerset in the south west of England.
- TrustonicVice President of Product Engineering, 2012 - present
- ARM Holdings, plcProgram and Operations Manager, Secure Services Division, 2011 - 2013
- LinaroRelease and Platform Programme Manager, 2010 - 2011
- CanonicalMobile Developer, 2009 - 2010