Five days later, this happens -
- Ogilvy & Mather Advertising, LondonSocial Media Director, present
- Ogilvy Soho SquareHead of Social Media, Soho Square, 2012 - 2014
Today I am:
- Social Media Director at Ogilvy & Mather Advertising London
- One half of weekly podcast, The Voicemail
- A regular columnist at leading marketing publication, The Drum
- Founder of The Mobile Geeks of London meetup group
- Advisor to, and co-creator of, the mobile web Twitter service, Dabr
- An alumni of The Marketing Academy
- And overall, a very happy person :)
- Castle View1991 - 1996
- South East Essex College1996 - 1999
- The Poor School1999 - 2001
It's Nice That : Photography: Empty Underground blog captures the Tube a...
Nothing says like zombie apocalypse quite like abandoned pictures of places usually thronged with crowds. James Whatley's blog Empty Undergr
MediaPost Publications Social Media In Crisis: Helping Or Hurting? 11/04...
Social Media In Crisis: Helping Or Hurting? - 11/04/2013
sadburro: Bob Kane publicity photo. | .mattfraction
sadburro: Bob Kane publicity photo. (via nerdcore)
The value is you can talk with them. They tell you...
“The value is you can talk with them. They tell you things that are important for your business and brands.” - Muhtar Kent, CEO of Coca Cola