Start a hangout
357 followers|599,405 views
Works at Republic Wireless
Attended Western Carolina University
Lives in Raleigh, NC
357 followers|599,405 views
Android and Cellular Technical Support and VOIP/SIP Analyst.
- Republic WirelessTechnical Support Specialist, 2015 - presentI am responsible for providing customers with technical support for the Bandwidth.com/Republic Wireless product line. additionally, I am required to demonstrate a high level of technical expertise in Mobile Wireless networking protocols and services, Router Configurations, VoIP messaging, and Android OS. It also requires excellent customer interfacing and communication skills in the resolution of customer issues.
- North Carolina Department of Environmental and Natural ResourcesTechnical Support Analyst, 2015 - 2015Provided Direct Customer Support to 5,000+ State Employees. Mobile Phone Setup and Support. Provided Support Center coverage over the Phone and through Remote Connections. Troubleshooting for Network and PC Workstations. Trained Temporary Employees based on NC DEQ Guidelines. Updated and Documented Official Procedures for New PC Installation. Office 365 User Management and Deployment.
- RE/MAX LifestyleMarketing and Technology Manager, 2013 - 2015Managed a Network of 10 Computers. Mobile Phone Setup and Support. Remote and In-Office Support for all Agents on Staff. Hardware and Software PC Support and Troubleshooting. Social Media Management and Advertising Creative Design. Website Creation and Management, including Search Engine Optimization and Custom Creative Work. ROI Evaluation for all Advertising Campaigns.
- Guilford County SchoolsSchool Psychologist Intern, 2011 - 2012Participated, organized, and managed student support team meetings. Worked with Educators and Parents/Guardians in a Consultation/Collaborative Role. Developed data-based decision interventions and plans. Administered comprehensive psycho-educational evaluations, including standardized intellectual assessment, academic achievement tests, curriculum-based evaluations, observational recording and progress monitoring. Completed multiple Individual assessments that were used to develop Individual Education Plans. Developed and conduct professional development training on integrating technology into psychological practice to staff.
- Western Carolina UniversityGraduate Assistant and Psychological Clinician, 2009 - 2011Client Intake Interview for Psychological Services Clinic. Information Technology Support. Psychology Department Liaison. Scored Standardized Assessments. Supported and Trained Graduate Students on Psychoeducational Assessment. Presented the Administration of the WJ-III Cognitive & Achievement and Achenbach Scales of Behavioral Assessment Setup and Supported all Information Technology and Assessment Software. Lectured Psychoeducational Assessment to Graduate Students. Comprehensive Assessments. Worked with Educators and Parents/Guardians in a Consultation/Collaborative Role. Client Intake Interviews. Clinical Feedback Sessions. Test Results Analysis. Psychological and Educational Diagnoses. Data-based Recommendations and Reports.
Vale, NC - Greensboro, NC - Wake Forest, NC - Cullowhee, NC - Wilson, NC - Flushing, NY - Monroe, Pennsylvania
Technologist, former school psychologist, Android and Google enthusiast, and long-time nerd.
- Western Carolina University2009 - 2012
- Barton CollegePsychology, 2007 - 2009
- Johnston Community CollegeCollege Transfer, 2005 - 2007
- Wake Technical Community CollegeCollege Transfer, 2002 - 2005
- Broughton High School1999 - 2002