Then Blog School is for you (and what's more - its FREE!)
Delivered to your inbox in easy to follow parts - this programme will take you from the very beginning of what to blog about, right through to how to build your following and beyond.
Sign up now:
Term starts 1st April 2014 - There will be No April Fools this year!
- the JAMES NATHAN experienceManaging Director, 2010 - present
- West Legal - Specialist Legal RecruitmentOwner/Director, 2007 - 2011
- Michael Page InternationalRegional Manager, 1997 - 2007
- Haines Watts Chartered AccountantChartered Accountant, 1995 - 1997
Goring on Thames, Oxfordshire
I am a highly experienced professional speaker, business development trainer and executive coach, with over 15 years experience helping professional people to develop and grow the skills to win more business and build great client relationships.
If you’re bit like most people, you will be excellent at what you do, but not always great or comfortable at selling what you do. It doesn’t matter if you have been in business for a few months or many years, for most of us marketing our services is just plain hard.
I completely understand this and can help you to:
1. Get more clients, and
2. Get more from your existing client relationships
Popular subjects areas I have spoken about and taught recently include:
- Networking Skills and Strategies
- Presentation Skills
- Customer Relationship Management and Excellence
- Consultative Soft Selling
- Getting More Referrals, and
- Personal Branding
How I can help you
I teach a healthy mix of confidence, skill and mindset, to compliment your natural abilities. You will learn to build great relationships whilst marketing yourself and your services in a soft yet highly effective way.
My workshops and courses are delivered at your offices, and are written to fit your individual requirements. I work with you to prioritise your needs and put together a sensible, time effective and cost effective solution.
- Scotch College1976 - 1987
- Edith Cowan UniversityBusiness, 1990 - 1992