If some one is making Naughty comments on your posts, or anyone elses post, Just hover over the +1 button on that comment and a Flag will appear. Click on this and you can report abuse for that comment. If you did not mean to hit the Report Abuse button just hover over the flag, now that it is red, and click undo.
2 Photos - View album
5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 8 previous comments
- The "report abuse" feature is not for stuff you just happen not to like!
to clarify, this is in response to your comment, , saying: I used the word "Naughty" as it refers to anything that a person would not like to see in a comment.Sep 22, 2011
- Tim Max+4Some of you are WAY off base... that is not at ALL what that flag is for. It's for blatant abuse that completely crosses the lines. It is not for "something you don't want to see in a comment".
"Yes that is correct. I used the word "Naughty" as it refers to anything that a person would not like to see in a comment. Some people may find something abusive that others will find funny"Sep 22, 2011
- Tim Max+2+10Sep 22, 2011
- And how do I report an original post (not the comments on it) as abusive or offensive?Sep 22, 2011
- you know that even if it's for that, that doesn't mean people won't report each other just out of spite, right?Sep 23, 2011
- to report a post, click on the little grey triangle (top right) and you'll see "report abuse" as one of the options on the menu.Sep 23, 2011