2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- I'm gonna go over my posts and get back to you. In the meantime, let me show you how you tweak my words. I said 2 apple decision failures, you say i said the iPad is a failure. And on this post https://plus.google.com/117378848700596735005/posts/C9eUsWg7DTi i said your article was lame and you said (in the last comment on the post) that I said you were lame. Sir, i'm not attacking you, just debating passionately what we both love: technology and gadgets. :-)Apr 23, 2012
- In that comment you referenced you stated that "all my articles of late are lame". That's like saying I am lame in my book. I'm not going to waste more time debating my opinions with you. You have differing opinions and I respect that. I would never call them lame.Apr 23, 2012
my first comment has 3 links, they - in my opinion - prove you hate android. You just bash them.
btw, i concede that android tablets are behind in apps compared to ipad, but i also think android tablets are so much more powerful. If google can sell 5-10 million cheap nexus tablets starting in july, the devs will flock and the app advantage will be old news.
Anyways, some of us are gonna keep you (and the business insider folks) in check and honest by pointing out when you write outrageous articles with outlandish claims that you extrapolate from the most minute android shortcomings. Respectfully.Apr 23, 2012
- Reporting my experience of ACTUAL USAGE is not making outlandish claims. I will continue to do so and if you wish to keep "keeping me in check" from my "outlandish claims" then go right ahead.
Differing opinions is what makes the web a useful tool. I may not agree with your opinions but I would never call them "lame" nor "outlandish". That's the difference between you and I, I guess.
Peace.Apr 23, 2012
- Stop twisting my words sir. I said "your articles as of late, are lame", that doesn't mean you're a lame person. Btw, it's spelled "Peace", not "Piece". (UPDATE: you corrected the spelling)Apr 23, 2012
- FYI, the Pad 300's plastic case is an IMPROVEMENT. Metal case = poor wifi, GPS, and (if applicable) 3G/4G reception. People need to get over the "plastic = cheap" mentality. If used properly, plastic can match or even perform better than metal. For example, in this case, plastic means a lighter device with better RF performance in a wireless day and age. (Compared to Apple's constant string of utter and complete RF engineering failures starting with an antenna element that not only was easy to come into physical contact with, but in fact was almost impossible to avoid physically touching, in the iPhone 4.) If you look at any other industry - Plastic and composites are winning. Look at the Boeing 787, F-22 Raptor, F-35 JSF, and continue saying "plastic is cheap". Properly engineered plastics and composites dominate in the premium and high-performance sector.Apr 23, 2012