“The problem with doing a review for a local band is you can't be honest! The band will be precious about it, their fans will hate you and prominent local figures will accuse you of not supporting the scene."
- Social Sheffield LimitedManaging Director, 2013 - presentWe ♥ Sheffield! The very best of Sheffield and South Yorkshire. Blogs, news, reviews, events and your very own hyper-local social network at http://www.socialsheffield.com.
- Sheffield Wednesday Football ClubDigital Marketing Manager, 2009 - presentInitially recruited as 'Digital Marketing Manager' with a particular focus on online community and social media, my role and influence ensured Sheffield Wednesday were ahead of the curve and early adopters of online presences, securing the club's position amongst the most popular within the Football League still today with over 30,000 followers on Twitter and 50,000 'likes' on Facebook (each within the top 5 of the entire Football League structure and driving millions of clicks to the official website and online retail portals annually). I introduced the first dedicated social network for a football team in the UK, allowing supporters an unprecedented connection to the club and fellow fans, strengthening bonds and helping to repair previous poor brand relations. The role expanded as part of a small team to include traditional marketing including print, outdoor and other media. I have a major input into the concept, production and implementation of all the clubs' major campaigns including Season Tickets, kit launches and events. I now have overall end-to-end responsibility for all marketing output and brand management - both 'above the line' and 'below the line' - working closely with internal revenue generating departments such as ticketing, retailing and commercial whilst maintaining relationships with all relevant third parties.
- MyJobGroup LtdDigital Marketing, 2007 - 2009Main responsibilities were to market the UK's fastest growing network of local jobsites and ensure a smooth candidate experience with one of our 300+ websites, marketing it through traditional media, 'nu-media' (such as online, social networking, etc) and other unorthodox methods. A lot of my work consisted of targeted communications to candidates within specific demographics, largely ensuring the correct candidates in the correct locations received relevant opportunities posted by clients to the websites. Larger projects included contributing to outdoor campaigns, such as sponsorships, street furniture, transport wrapping and a strategic large-scale branding of train stations.
- Myers Grove Comprehensive School1990 - 1995
- Sheffield Hallam UniversityeCommunications, 2009 - 2012The eCommunications degree covers a wide range of aspects, including; internet marketing, social media, viral marketing, audio, film and other multimedia production, journalism, editing content for online consumption, using eCommunications within the workplace, the electronics industry, online business and more.
Cool Beans and Chunky Kit Kats! The Sqweek debuts on Sheffield Live! rad...
Want some irreverent chat about the week’s news along with some of the best new music? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Facebook Inc: NASDAQ:FB quotes & news - Google Finance
Get detailed financial information on Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) including real-time stock quotes, historical charts & financial news, all
a little bit of something - not shit web design. in cornwall
a little bit of something is a web design agency in Cornwall that designs good websites.
Steel City Dream Team by Westfield Health Cash Plans
Westfield Health is one of the most successful and secure health insurance companies in the UK. A not for profit organisation, our customers
Sheffield Wednesday match tickets £10 / Family tickets £20 / Hospitality...
Sheffield Wednesday match tickets £10 / Family tickets £20 / Hospitality £49 v Oldham @ LivingSocial. Find more deals, discounts & vouch
The 20-year table | Football Features, Music, Team of the Week, Twitter,...
Click here to find out where YOUR team appears in the 20 years of the Premier League table.